Goose Island Sunday Funday
Sunday, May 18, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM (CDT)
Join Goose Island for a Sunday Funday and help us kick off Chicago Craft Beer Week at our New Barrel Warehouse located at 605 N. Sacramento Blvd.
The afternoon will feature great:
While supplies last we'll also have The Ogden, Madame Rose, & Bourbon County Stout Variants on tap.
See you Sunday... Cheers!
* Registration to enter the Battle of the Breweries tournament has closed (5/5/2014), but be sure to come cheer the teams on and witness history in the making!
Must be 21 years of age or older to attend.
Parking is limited, as you can see on the map below, and cab is highly encouraged!
- #66 bus stops at Chicago Ave. and Sacramento Blvd. (1 block north)
- #94 bus stops at Ohio St. and Sacramento Blvd. (2 blocks south)
- Green Line train stops at Lake St. and California Ave. (10 blocks southeast)
- Green Line train stops at Lake St. and Kedzie Ave. (10 blocks southwest)
Founded by John Hall in 1988, Goose Island Beer Company is one of the Midwest’s first small breweries. Located at 1800 W. Fulton St., Chicago, 312-226-1119, www.gooseisland.com, Goose Island is acclaimed for creating world-class ales, including 312 Urban Wheat Ale, Honkers Ale, India Pale Ale, Matilda, Pere Jacques, Sofie and a wide variety of seasonal draft only and barrel-aged releases, including Bourbon County Stout, the original bourbon barrel-aged beer.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.