Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- WHAT: Google+ Workshop w/ The Google+ Team & You Tube Audience Development Session w/ Hey.com
- WHEN: August 08, 2012, Wednesday, 5:30pm-8:30pm
- WHERE: (FIDM) Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
- Location: 55 Stockton Street, 5th Floor Conference Room, San Francisco, CA 94108
- RSVP: Free Event: MUST RSVP, must present ticket to enter building
- Light refreshments provided. This is also a fashion/tech industry networking event
- BRING YOUR LAPTOP!
SFFAMA, Inc. & FASHION+TECHSF will be implementing 'HANGOUTS' to offer online forums, trainings and conversations in various categories of fashion, styling, blogging, arts, photography, DIY projects, green products & sustainable issues, via: Google+.... to be moderated by our knowledgeable mentors and selected industry professionals in the following fields: tech, retail, fashion, business, philanthropy and arts.
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm - Arrival and Networking
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm - You Tube Audience Development Session w/ Dane Golden of Hey.com
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm - Google+ Trainging w/ The Google+ Team
- 8:00pm - 8:30pm - Networking
Who should attend:
App Developers, Bloggers, Social Media Mavens, Twitter Kings & Queens, Wardrobe Stylists, Designers, Artists, Beauty Stylists, Retailers, Fashion Entrepreneurs, Photographers, Fashion Students & HR Professionals.
Connect an email account to find everyone in your address book who’s already using Google+. Or you can find long lost friends: add your high school, college, or work to find people who were there with you. If you’re looking for someone in particular, you can search for them by name. On Google+ you can share as broadly or narrowly as you want. If you have something to say that the world needs to hear, choose “Public.” To keep your message to a specific group, choose one of your circles. You can even share with individuals -- just type in someone’s name or email address to select them.
Dane Golden is a YouTube audience development strategist and consultant. He blogs about WebTV at http://WebTVSecrets.com and is the former president of the TWiT.tv technology network. Find him @danegolden on every social network or just Google the word "Hey" -- he comes up first.
- Sponsored by: The Google+ Team, Dane Golden and FIDMSF.
- Presented by: SFFAMA, Inc. & FASHION+TECHSF.
- Hosted by: Owen Geronimo
FASHION+TECHSF [ http://www.fashiontechsf.org/ ] is the longest running monthly workshop and event series in the San Francisco Bay Area focused synergistically on building, promoting and educating the vibrant community of fashion and technology entrepreneurs, designers, developers, bloggers, business professionals, students, investors and numerous enthusiastic companies, schools, groups and individuals who share our vision of a world-class fashion and technology industry that is innovative, disruptive and uniquely San Francisco.
Our mission is to create educational, social and business opportunities for the fashion and technology industries. In the past two years, FASHION+TECHSF [ @fashiontech_sf ] has become the leading network for all things fashion and technology in the SF Bay Area.
- See event pics here: http://www.facebook.com/fashiontechsf/photos
- Watch our Youtube channels: (1) http://www.youtube.com/fashiontecheducation (2) http://www.youtube.com/fashiontechsf
- See previous speakers @ http://fashiontechsf.com/previous-speakers/
- Google+ @ https://plus.google.com/110377368956605063817/
- Like @ http://www.facebook.com/fashiontechsf
- Follow @ http://www.twitter.com/fashiontech_sf
- Pin @ http://pinterest.com/fashiontechsf
- Tumblr @ http://fashiontechsf.tumblr.com/
- Wordpress @ http://fashiontechsf.com/
- Meetup [Join Us] @ http://www.fashiontechsf.org/
- Fashion+Tech Room @ https://twitter.com/fashiontechroom
For speaking and sponsorship opportunities, media relations and publicity contact OwenGeronimo at http://about.me/owengeronimo or send an email to: email@example.com
When & Where
FASHION+TECHSF is the popular original monthly workshop and event series focused on building, promoting, educating and funding the enthusiastic communities of fashion and technology entrepreneurs who share our vision of a world-class fashion and technology industry that is innovative, disruptive and uniquely San Francisco. Launched in 2009,
FASHION+TECHSF has become the leading network for all things fashion and technology in the SF Bay Area. FASHION+TECHSF is produced by Fashion Tech Media LLC and San Francisco Fashion And Merchants Alliance, Inc. [SFFAMA].
For marketing inquiries, media relations, publicity, product promotions, sponsorship opportunities and booking info...please email your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: FashionTechPR.