Google Developer Group Chicago - November 2012
Tuesday, November 27, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CST)
Learn from the experts how to build your product and company using Google Technologies.
- David Allen - will cover the advantages, limitations of SQLite; SQLite data types and mapping; when you should not use SQLite; using multiple databases in the same app; designing a database schema; helper files, raw queries and/or your own library; basic function overview; the importance of cursor management and closing; using transactions; mutli-threaded access for performance and avoiding access conflicts; upgrading your database along with your app – a trick to make managing upgrades easy
- Dennis Kmetz - Responsive Web Design - The Journey (45 min.)
- Nick Martin - Creating Real Business Value using the YouTube API
- Ayanna Black - Google and Android for the Small Business
- Jim Vitek - AppKey - Android home screen monetization
- Ali Aga - Eclipse IDE- How to stay productive: Tips and Tricks
- Mary - Crowd collaboration
- Ashish Patwa - Cluzee - intelligent agents and beyond
- Uki D. Lucas - mobile app development Q & A
Speakers WANTED, please fill out the form:
When & Where
mobile platform think-tank and development team organized by Uki D. Lucas
Group of entrepreneurs and developers specializing in creating Android (as well as tablet, iPhone, Blackberry) applications.