This event is the first part of a two-part course. The two parts can be taken separately, but it is highly recommended that you attend both to get the most out of your time.
Do you manage your organization's online marketing? Have you heard about (or are using) Google Analytics but want to learn how to unlock it's potential? Are you a communicator or marketer who wants to understand impact from your campaigns, but is new to Google Analytics? Or are you a budding analyst looking to understand the core principals of Web Analytics? If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above then you should attend PublicInsite's Google Analytics training.
In Google Analytics 101 you will learn:
- Why you must measure: improving effectiveness & creating value with web analytics
- How Google Analytics works: learn the strengths, be aware of the limitations
- Key definitions and terms: what they mean, when to use them & when not to use them
- Setting up, configuring and managing your Google Analytics account & profiles
- Understanding site performance: tracking Key Performance Indicators
- Measuring conversions, building funnels and tracking goals
- Expanding your visibility - tracking documents and external links
- Evaluate the performance of keywords and referrers
- Connecting Google Analytics to Adwords and tracking campaigns
- Your vital data all in one spot - custom dashboards
- Sharing and scheduling reports
- Google Analytics to Excel - making data exports rock
- Sharing insight, not numbers: secrets from the pros
- Introduction and Fundamentals of Web Analytics
- Google Analytics Page Tags and Cookies - How Google Analytics Works
- Account Setup, Configuration and Best Practices
- The Google Analytics Interface
- Metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Traffic Sources, Referrers and Keyword Analysis
- Goals and Funnels in Support of Conversions and E-Commerce
- Document Tracking
- Dashboard Reports and Customization
- Scheduling Email Reports
- Google Analytics and AdWords
Who should attend: Marketers, Communications professionals, Analysts, and those responsible for online performance measurement.
Scott Shannon, PublicInsite's Manager of Google Analytics Services and resident Google guru, is an experienced and sought after trainer. He has led Google Analytics seminars and consulting engagements for the Public Health Agency of Canada, Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health, the Smithsonian Museum, the United Way, and the Natural Step. Scott has over 10 years experience in multiple industry sectors including technology, management consulting (ITIL), tourism, and government. Find out more about Scott: http://www.publicinsite.com/team/scott-shannon/?cid=eb2 .
When & Where
Cardinal Path is the North American leader in web analytics and online marketing services and a leading Google Analytics Certified Partner. With offices in Ottawa, Ontario, Vancouver, British Columbia, and Phoenix, Arizona, Cardinal Path offers services including Google Analytics Implementation, Usability Testing, and Search Engine Marketing and Optimization.
This account is managed by Ben Myers - firstname.lastname@example.org