We're Taking Google AdWords & Google Analytics Training on the Road & to a Town Near You!
This event has changed dates: please CLICK HERE for current dates and times!
Learn how to create, navigate and manage PPC accounts in Google AdWords. The Google AdWords network is the most powerful, far-reaching online advertising system. Learn how AdWords works, what new features are available, how to optimize your current accounts and much more. Our comprehensive AdWords class will teach you the basics up through making the most use of the AdWords Editor and getting you ready for your AdWords Certification Test.
Google AdWords Day One: You don’t have a huge advertising budget to start your own online advertising campaign. Instead of paying someone to manage your accounts, learn how to create a simple advertising campaign where you control the monthly ad spend and are able to turn your ads on and off whenever you like. Learn how to set up an AdWords account properly and how to create a targeted campaign that will save you money and improve your ROI. We’ll teach you how people search and how to create a targeted keyword list including negatives. You will also learn how to optimize your campaign for maximum performance, how to use the budget optimizer, CPM bidding as well as the conversion optimizer, the AdWords API, and the AdWords Editor. Learn how to self-diagnose the health of your campaigns, determine return on investment (ROI), and adjust bids. You’ll also learn how to geo-target your campaign, creating a placement-targeted campaign, using ad-scheduling as well as site/category/IP exclusion and more.
Google AdWords Day Two: AdWords Day Two focuses on advanced optimizations that you can use to drive more profit from your campaigns. It also dives into some of the more advanced tools and features that AdWords has to offer including re-targeting or re-marketing, a powerful tool that helps increase targeted conversions. We will touch on landing pages and the importance of having a call-to-action in your ads. You will also learn how to create and measure video ads, widget ads, mobile ads and more. Google AdWords Test Prep Guidebook. During Day Two of AdWords, we will cover our Guide to Getting Google AdWords Certified. Professionals looking to update and demonstrate search skills to employers can study and certify to become Individually Qualified in Google AdWords. To gain qualification, exam takers must pass both the Advertising Fundamentals exam and one advanced-level exam. Once qualified, individuals receive a Google-branded certificate and can add their Individually Qualified status to their CV to showcase their AdWords skills and knowledge. Make sure that you are ready to PASS and join us for out Test Prep Class. We will help you be fully prepared to take and pass your certification tests. There are many benefits to gaining individual qualification:
- Improved knowledge & practical application of AdWords tools
- Globally recognized stamp of approval certifying essential AdWords knowledge
- Showcase specialist knowledge through advanced exams covering search, display, reporting & analysis
This introductory training course is aimed at people with responsibilities in the areas of sales, marketing, content, business analysis and web development who need to understand how to implement Google Analytics, create reports and interact with Google AdWords. We will cover adding tracking codes to sites, setting up an executive dashboard, creating new profiles vs. new accounts, basic reporting, setting up goals, ecommerce tracking as well as data cleansing including filters and multiple domains/subdomains. Learn the best practices for AdWords incorporation and online advertising. Engagement principles, campaign tagging, landing pages & bounce rates. Learn about conversions including goal set-up, reports and ecommerce in-depth. Learn how to create custom reports, report sharing, API and more.
Whether you are new to Google Analytics or are already managing multiple Analytics campaigns, we can teach you the best ways to use the full potential and power of Google Analytics. Improve your ROI, your customer acquisition, customer retention and your overall web performance.
- Account Set-Up & Management --Learn how to properly set up accounts, new profiles, install tracking codes and more. Do it right the first time, learn how to properly manage client accounts.
- Data Cleansing: Filters & Goals-- Engagement principles, campaign tagging, landing pages & bounce rates. Learn about conversions including goal set-up, reports and e-commerce tracking. Learn how to create custom reports, API integration and more.
- Dig Deeper into your Executive Account Structure -- Learn best practices for account setting, user management & account structure. Adjust your account to easily gather the most relevant data.
- e-commerce Tracking-- Learn how Google Analytics works and best practices for tracking, reporting and analyzing your AdWords, AdSense and e-commerce data.
- Adjust and improve your ROIwith Google Analytics to determine the strengths and weaknesses of advertising copy, keywords, landing pages, and more.
- Advanced tracking and monitoring client conversions with simple, straightforward reporting. We'll go in-depth into filters, conversion tracking, Flash tracking, custom visitor variables, managing cookies & tracking and extracting data.
About your Google Analytics Seminar Leaders:
Ted Kozlowski: Silicon Valley veteran and current President of DemandQuest, Ted Kozlowski is a seasoned technology sales and
marketing executive. He’s been a featured speaker and teacher in North Carolina, California and Minnesota representing companies such as Network Solutions, The Institute for Entrepreneurship at the University of North Carolina, Homestore.com, Computer Associates and many more. He has shared his expertise on social media strategy, Google AdWords Advertising, Google Analytics and InBound Marketing with local chambers and at national conferences. He has a passion for helping small and medium sized business owners learn how to increase their online presence and generate new business while avoiding scams.
aLoft Uptown Charlotte
210 E Trade St
DemandQuest Marketing Institute
About the Demand Quest Marketing Institute: Through educational seminars and hands-on workshops, DemandQuest provides business owners and marketing executives with the tools, direction and understanding necessary to create and manage effective marketing programs that will drive new revenue. Our mission is to provide valuable seminars & training that will give you the skills and direction needed to navigate the complexities in today’s online marketing & advertising landscape. We offer comprehensive seminars as well as customized training. We specialize in online advertising: Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, LinkedIn Advertising & Yahoo!/Bing Advertising, Google Analytics, Email & Inbound Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and all things SEM (search engine marketing).