San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do You Need Money...
For your Startup/ Existing Business/ Individual Project
If so...Signup for our Free Workshop and learn how to obtain between $15,000 to $200,000 through:
VENTURE CAPITAL ANGEL INVESTORS MICRO-FINANCING CROWDFUNDING
This workshop will focus on the following areas most important to help you obtain business capital:
* Finding Money for your Business
* The 4 Main Things Investors Look For
* Raise money through Crowdfunding
* The Importance of a Good Business Plan
SPEAKER BIO -
Prince Koikai is author of the book, "INTENSE 30 Days To: Startup Funding". He is an accredited
Certified Financial Planner who has earned a Master's Degree in Business Law and Business
Economics from Purdue University.
His strong desire to empower people through public speaking is due to his passionate belief that,
"Knowledge Is What Fuels Success". He has been a featured guest speaker on the National Public
Radio's financial program Marketplace several times and on various other radio programs across
Prince is founder and CEO of View Point 9 Inc., a marketing and finance company that since 2009
has helped secure over 8 million dollars worth of funding capital for businesses and startups. The
company is led by an elite team of MBA's, accountants and tenured, internet savvy experts.
The sole mission of the company is to connect businesses with funding sources such as Venture
Capitalist, Angel Investors and Crowdfunding.
He has advised a wide range of clients over the years, from business owners, stay-at-home moms,
to doctors, school teachers, athlete's, entrepreneurs, as well as sudden money recipients. His
advice continues to benefit men and women from all across the country.
(888) 501-3091 Fax
"A Globally Intelligent Company that can take your View Point to cloud 9"
When & Where
View Point 9 Inc.
"Taking your View Point to cloud 9"
On April 5, 2012, President Obama signed into law the "JOBS Act (Jumpstart Our Business Startups, Act), designed to assist the economic recovery by making it easier for small businesses to raise funds through the public and private capital markets.
HOW DOES THE JOBS Act HELPS SMALL BUSINESSES...???
1. Restructured Equity Based Crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding is a method by which a small business or individual can now raise money through the Internet, which will allow them to obtain capital faster. Private businesses may now give investors an equity stake in their companies through crowdfunding without violating securities laws.
2. Tax Cuts to Help America’s Small Businesses Hire and Grow
- Cutting the payroll tax in half for 98 percent of businesses: The plan will cut in half the taxes paid by businesses on their first $5 million in payroll, targeting the benefit to the 98 percent of firms that have payroll below this threshold.
3. Putting Workers Back on the Job While Rebuilding America
- A New “Project Rebuild”, which will put people to work rehabilitating homes, businesses and communities, leveraging private capital and scaling land banks and other public-private collaborations.
4. Provide Work for Americans Looking for Jobs
- Expanding job opportunities for low-income Youth and Adults, through a fund for successful approaches for subsidized employment, innovative training programs and summer/year-round jobs for youth.