Tasting beer is always good. Doing it for charity and with style is even better! Join us for the Good People · Good Beer event. Here's what you need to know before you purchase your tickets.
- You must be 21 or older to attend.
- Event is semi-formal attire. That means suits (jackets optional) for the gentlemen and cocktail dresses for the ladies. Jeans and khackis are not permitted.
- Beer tasting includes six 4oz. samples of exquiste high gravity beers. Following the tastings, you will have an opportunity to vote on your favroite brew.
- There will be additional "drinking beer" available following the tastings.
- The evening will close with a raffle of beers tasted throughout the evening and a small gift to all attendees from us to you.
Other items of interest:
- Official event Twitter hashtag is #MemphisBeer.
- Beers to be tasted include: Abita Andygator, New Belgium Ranger IPA, Innis and Gunn Original, Green Flash Trippel Ale, Yazoo Sue, and La Trappe Quadrupel.
- The event will be photographed and includes a step-and-repeat banner for you to show your support! Step and repeat photos will be available for you to download free online following the event.
Tickets are limited so purchase today! Proceeds go to Operation Broken Silence, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to responding to the horrors of mass atrocity crimes in Sudan through the creative use of multimedia, direct assistance to survivors, and public advocacy on behalf of the victims.
When & Where
Operation Broken Silence
Operation Broken Silence is a non-profit dedicated to responding to the horrors of mass atrocity crimes by confronting such actions through the creative use of multimedia, providing direct and indirect assistance to survivors, and publicly advocating on behalf of the victims.
Tonight is the night! Some final details:
- We recommend having a bite to eat before you come taste these high-gravity beers. We want this to be a fun night, but we also want to make sure these brews don't sneak up on you. The good news is that there are A TON of amazing restaurants near the Arcade.
- Remember dress code is semi-formal. That suits for the guys (jackets optional) and cocktail dresses for the ladies. No jeans or khackis!
- Online throughout the evening? Event hashtag is #MemphisBeer.
- Tickets have to be purchased before the event. We will not be selling tickets at the door.