To promote our beautiful Golden Gate Park, SF Bay Watcher invites you to participate in a fun and amazing treasure hunt event in Golden Gate Park on June 22. You will explore 10 different lesser-known scenic locations inside Golden Gate Park and collect 10 stamps from our SF Bay Watcher staff. One stamp will be provided at each location. Upon completion of the park exploration, you could win prizes that include a Samsung Galaxy Tab2 and many other cool gadgets. This is a free event and you will need to download a free SF Bay Watcher iPhone or Android app to participate so bring your smartphone with you. These 10 scenic locations will be posted on our mobile app the day before the event. Don't miss the chance to explore Golden Gate Park and win some cool prizes! Call up your friends and family to participate. Winners' pictures will be posted on our app.
Details of the Golden Gate Park Treasure Hunting Event
1. The official starting location is Bunny Meadow. Our staff will register your name and give you a stamp collection card.
2. The Treasure Hunting begins at 9:00am, Saturday, June 22 and ends at 1:30pm. However, you can arrive at anytime before noon if you think you can complete the course in time.
3. You can begin the treasure hunt in any of the 10 locations that are closest to you once you have a stamp collection card.
4. You need to download SF Bay Watcher iPhone or Android app in order to participate in the treasure hunting event.
5. 9 Golden Gate Park scenic locations will be posted on the SF Bay Watcher mobile app in the first section, "SF Voice".
6. The 10th mysterious locations will be provided to you once you complete all 9 locations.
7. Participants have to collect a unique stamp at each location. The stamp collection card is available at every location and therefore the participant can start the treasure hunt at any location that is closest to them.
8. The treasure chest is located on the 10th location. Each participant has a chance to withdraw one ticket from the chest for their prize.
9. Water and light refreshments are located at Bunny Meadow, the mid-point of Rainbow Falls and the Final yet-to-be-disclosed location.
10. This is a free event and anyone is welcome to participate.
When & Where
SF Bay Watcher
SF Bay Watcher as publisher of social, local San Francisco Bay Area mobile news is focused on developing a new era of local media where the content provided by the publisher does not express an opinion or endorse a political candidate or party but will provide content that is factual, local, entertaining, educational and thought provoking. The publisher will encourage San Francisco Bay Area readers to participate in community discussions and the sharing of opinions through comments, likes and dislikes of stories. The publisher will also encourage sharing of community opinions through voting where the results of the voting are shared with everyone in real-time.