Going Pro Expo - Chicago
Sunday, June 30, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (CDT)
Chicago, United States
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Chicago Going Pro Expo
- Sunday, June 30, 2013
- 9:00am-5:30pm - Attend single sessions or all day
- General Entry tickets are required for all attendees
- Early Bird registration rates available through June 20
- Standard registration rates available June 21-June 29
- Walk ins welcome while space is available June 30
- HiFi Fitness, 820 North Orleans, Suite 100, Chicago IL 60610
Featuring pro dance choreographers of the ...
- NBA & NFL and other sports leagues
- Vendors for shopping and networking
- Presentations in areas of pageantry, fitness/nutrition, hair/makeup and directors/leadership
- General Entry Tickets
Early Bird Rate: $15.00 per person through June 20
Standard Rate: $25.00 per person June 21-29
Walk In Rate: $30.00 per person June 30, limited space
Dance Technique Class
Add Choreography sessions at $15.00 per class (4 classes available. If you would like to attend all dance masters classes please select the All Day Dance Ticket)
- Group discounts available for 5 or more attendees. If you need assistance with your group registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Day Dance Ticket
Early Bird Rate: $70.00 per person through June 20
Standard Rate: $78.00 per person June 21-29
Walk In Rate: $85.00 per person if space is still available in masters classes
- Includes general entry, dance technique and all FOUR masters dance classes.
- $5.00 Pro discount for current and alumni NFL and NBA peformers. Please contact Going Pro with your name, team and years cheering for the discount code.
- Refund Policy: In the event you are no longer able to attend, tickets may be refunded through June 20 at midnight.
Please click on the choreographer's name for photo and background. Each choreography session requires a general entry fee plus $15.00 per class. Each choreography session is 90 minutes in length. Routines are 45-60 seconds in length, pro dance style with complimentary music files and routine videos after the event. Some routines may have groups and formations. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class. Each class will begin with a short warm up and stretch. Attire should be comfortable dance/fitness wear.
Please click on the Choreographer to see photo and bio
- 9:30-11:00am Gloria Esposito - Luvabulls / Adrenaline Rush
- 11:00-12:30pm Tessa Caccavallo - Pacemates / Colts
- 1:30-2:30pm Dance Technique - Donnette Cannonie
Walks, turns, kicks, leaps and style expected for pro level auditions
- 2:30-4:00pm Pam Marsh - Luvabulls / Rams
- 4:00-5:30pm Kate Anderson Hooper - Rams
- 11:00am-5:30pm Fitness Sessions - HiFi Fitness Personal Training Staff. Arrive early for the 10:00am fitness presentation and to get booked for one of HiFi's fabulous training sessions. Walk ins also welcome - but be sure to purchase a General Entry ticket! Sessions range from 30 to 60 minutes in length and include stretching, toning, boot camp, abs and more.
- 10:00-10:45am Take A Bite Out of the Competition - Pierce Hutchings, Personal Trainer. You know what you should and should not eat, but how do you make a plan that works? Pierce will guide you through a nutrition plan for getting the body you desire and developing the mind of a champion.
- 11:00-11:45am Light Up the Room - Wynne Lacey, Sports Entertainment Director, Certified Life Coach. Do you catch the director's eye as soon as you enter the room? Wynne will discuss how you can channel your energy and stand out from the crowd.
- 11:30-1:30 Lunch Available for Purchase by Factor 75 - you may also choose to bring your lunch, snack or leave the venue
- 12:30-1:30 Angela King Designs Trunk Show during Lunch
- 1:30-2:30pm Dance Technique - Donnette Cannonie.Get hands on instruction on walks, kicks, turns, leaps, and style at the pro level.
- 2:30-3:15pm Winning: Pageantry 101 - Shanon Lersch, Miss Illinois USA 2008. Shanon has allowed her Miss USA state title to launch her into international broadcasting and dance. Learn how you can get the winning edge or get started in pageantry with this talented pro dance alumna.
- 3:30-4:15pm The Realities of Reality TV - Yanina Beccaria, Love in the Wild Season II Winner. This former Ice Girl and LFL Player walked away with the small screen top prize live on NBC. Do you have what it takes to follow her path? Do you even want to? Get the scoop during this special presentation.
- 4:30-5:30pm Unlock Your Best Look - Chrissy McClaughry, Hair Stylist and Karisa Hansen, Motives Makeup Artist. Let your look reach its full potential no matter hair length, color or texture, no matter skin color or type. Get tips from experts from the finest companies and salons in the region. Bring your mirror and makeup kit for a hands on session!
Pam Marsh - Current NBA Luvabull, Alumni St Louis Rams Cheerleader. Pam has nearly a decade of professional dance and cheer experience. After college, Pam joined her hometown NFL team as a St. Louis Rams Cheerleader where she was a proud member for three years until she relocated to Chicago. There, she joined the only professional dance team in Chicago, the Chicago Bulls Cheerleaders known as "Luvabulls." She is now in her sixth season representing the Luvabulls. With experience in both NBA and NFL cheerleading, Pam has performed at hundreds of games, in front of thousands of audiences nationally and internationally, and knows what it takes to uphold expectations of distinguished entertainment teams while participating in media events, public appearances, and community promotions.
Tessa Caccavallo - NFL Cheerleader Alumna - Indianapolis Colts, NBA Alumna - Indiana Pacemates. Tessa graduated Cum Laude from the University of Southern Indiana with a degree in Public Relations in 2006. Tessa danced, choreographed and coached for an arena football team and a minor league baseball team in college. Tessa danced for the Pacers for three seasons before becoming an Indianapolis Colts Cheerleader. She had the honor of dancing on the sidelines at Superbowl XLIV and performing with Gretchen Wilson and Cheap Trick her rookie season. Tessa served as a squad captain her second year and was chosen to represent the Colts and promote NFL Mexico in Mexico City. She also participated in an Armed Forces Entertainment tour to Okinawa, Japan. That same year she was voted Pro Bowl Cheerleader by her teammates and represented the Colts Cheerleaders in Hawaii. Tessa has been featured in Maxim, SI.com, NFL.com and many other online and print publications. She has choreographed numerous routines for the Colts Cheerleaders and helped develop the first ever Indianapolis Colts Cheerleaders Training Program, which provides coaching and mentoring for aspiring Colts Cheerleaders.
Shanon Lersch - Miss Illinois USA 2008, Former NBA Chicago Luvabull, Director of DePaul Spirit Programs. Shanon is a Chicago native and postgraduate student who attended DePaul University with a dual Masters in Sociology & Communications. She was Miss Illinois USA 2008 and has had the opportunity to travel to Japan, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Hong Kong, China, France, Italy, the Netherlands, and all of Southeast Asia as a Professional Model, NBA Dancer, and Spokesperson. She has been featured in national magazines and advertising campaigns including a feature article in the 2008 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. For six seasons, Shanon was an NBA dancer and captain with the Chicago Bulls. She is currently the Head Coach and Director of the Spirit Programs for DePaul University. Shanon has served as the Talent Manager for NBA China and recently completed season three of China's NBA Competition / Reality Dance Show “Dance Passion” where she was a Host, Choreographer, Dance Coach, and Celebrity Judge. The SUNTIMES has labeled Shanon as the next Paula Abdul of China. She also enjoys serving as the on-air host for NOW TV Sports, covering professional rugby, soccer and basketball for Hong Kong’s largest cable operator. She is also the current in-arena emcee for DePaul Basketball and the AFL's Chicago Rush.
GO WILD! WEAR BY ANGELA KING DESIGNS
Go Wild! Wear by Angela King Designs is your premier source for today's hottest styles in professional cheerleading and dance. Whether you are looking for audition outfits, rehearsal wear, a performance costume, or accessories, AKD's Go Wild! collection includes the most sought after designs in the industry. Select from a wide range of fabrics including solids, sparkle and sequins, and embellish with rhinestones, logowork, embroidery and more. Their unique designs and 20 year history in the pro-cheerleading industry includes major brands in the NFL, NBA, NHL, UFL, and beyond. Service is top notch, with alumni pro cheerleaders representing multiple major markets in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and other international territories. Don't wait! Now's the time to experience perfection. Visit www.gowildwear.com.
IT WORKS! GLOBAL
TIGHTEN, TONE, AND FIRM wherever You Choose in 45 Minutes! It Works! offers the world's first naturally based body contouring line that delivers maximum results in minimal time. You simply won't find anything like it in the world today. Reduces the Appearance of Cellulite & Skin Slackening! Detoxifies, Tightens, Tones, and Firms Where Applied to the Skin Immediate, Lasting Results in 45 Minutes and Progressive Results with Continued Use. Meet distributor Deana Pirollo Asbury in Chicago to learn more and get wrapped and visit ddp.myitworks.com
Darlene Cavalier is a Philadelphia NBA alumni dancer who founded the Science Cheerleader to unite the citizen’s desire to be heard and valued, the scientist’s growing interest in the public’s involvement, and government’s need to garner public support. The Science Cheerleader features cheerleaders and dancers who work in or study science, math, engineering, health and other related fields. Launched in 2010, the Science Cheerleaders performance team has rocked the industry with live performances, ground breaking online videos and even shattered a world record! The Science Cheerleaders have performed in the Philadelphia, New York City, St. Louis, Las Vegas, Dallas, Washington, DC and other cities across the United States. Submit your application to join the performance team by visiting www.sciencecheerleader.com.
GOING PRO ENTERTAINMENT
Going Pro Entertainment is the premier resource for professional cheerleading and dance services. Developed by former pro dancers from all United States sports leagues, GPE provides exclusive services in audition coaching, team consulting and choreography, and alumni talent management. GPE events feature choreography and mentorship by Pro Cheer All Stars in multiple cities, including Phoenix, Los Angeles, Reno, Denver, Kansas City, Chicago, St Louis, Omaha, Oklahoma City, Houston, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Minneapolis/St Paul, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, Virginia Beach, Charlotte (NC), Miami, and Orlando. Visit www.goingproentertainment.com orwww.procheerallstars.eventbrite.com.
Are you interested in reaching women over the age of 18 who are in the industries of fitness, dance, pageants, modeling and entertainment? Showcase your business at the Going Pro Expo for $100.00. Space is limited! Contact Kate at email@example.com.
When & Where
Going Pro Entertainment, LLC
Going Pro Entertainment is the premier resource for professional cheerleading and dance services. Developed by elite pro dancers from United States sports leagues, Going Pro provides services in audition coaching, choreography, team training, industry consulting, program management and alumni networking. Representatives are located across the United States and in Canada.