GOING GLOBAL: TEAM US and MEXICO
Thursday, July 26, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
San Jose, CA
Accelerating Innovation for Profitable Growth
When & Where
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Companies that want to do business in Mexico and Latin America
- Companies seeking innovative ways to go global and grow their business
- Companies seeking innovative sourcing options to support their global strategy
- Emerging growth companies that are faced with challenges related to acquiring talent they need to support their global strategy
- Entrepreneurs and Innovators that seek to go global
- Technology professionals that use global resources to support their business
- Companies that outsource call center, software development or back office support operations
- Venture capitalists seeking resources for companies they have funded
Companies interested in learning how Mexico supports businesses seeking to establish operations.
WHY GOING GLOBAL?
- Silicon Valley fosters entrepreneurship and innovation with strong support and ties to Mexico
- Mexico provides talent, resources and strong infrastructure – all at a lower cost and easy access to Latin America for US companies
- New markets and new opportunities with NAFTA support
- Going global starts with North America and the strong cultural bonds we share
- Travel is convenient and inexpensive between the US and Mexico compared to other global locations
- If you don’t go global your competitors will