Going Beyond the What with Google Analytics
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
MnSearch’s next Marquee event will be held on October 22nd, 2014 and will feature Jeff Sauer, Founder of Knowledge Land and JeffAlytics. Jeff will take us deep into Google Analytics and tell us about "Going Beyond the What!"
Using Google Analytics to Inform Your Business Strategy
Google Analytics is the #1 analytics tool in the world, with millions of websites using GA to track their website performance. But how do you take advantage of all of the new functionality that Google has to offer? How can you incorporate it into your overall business strategy?
Join us as Jeff Sauer, an internationally recognized speaker (and MnSearch advisor) walks us through what’s new in Google Analytics and how we can use this to inform our business strategy. Looking for strategic frameworks and an understanding of everything from Universal Analytics to Google Tag Manager? This event is perfect for you!
- Date: Wednesday, October 22nds, 2014
- Time: 6pm-8pm (6pm networking, 6:30pm presentations and discussion, 7:30 networking)
- Location: Spyder Trap, 1625 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (parking options)
- Included: Food, beverages, knowledge, networking and good-times for all (except those drinking alcohol must be 21+ years of age)
- Cost for Members: $35. Free for member pre-registration.
- Cost for General Admission: $35 or Join Today and Attend for Free
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a Minnesota non-profit organization dedicated to building a local community that advances search engine marketing by providing networking events, sharing knowledge and educating members and the public.
Visit us at www.mnsearch.org or to discover more on: