Going Beyond the Basics with GIS - Oct 4
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 from 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM (EDT)
With the basic GIS mapping and reporting functions under your belt, this training session will take you to the next level.
Some of the highlights of what you will learn are:
- Isolate pockets of interest using Map Query
- Modify the distribution of the values represented on the map to better tell the story
- Learn how to upload your own data and geography into the system
In Retail Target:
- Let the system estimate the primary trade area (PTA) radius that accounts for 75% to 85% of a retail location’s sales.
- Learn how to thematically represent site data or the trade area analysis on your map.
- See how to generate consumer or business list based on sites’ trade area
In List Gateway:
- Create free HomeBase™ or BizBase™ counts that can provide valuable insight
- Generate a list
Sessions available every other week.
Save This Event
When & Where
Geoscape provides actionable business intelligence via unique data, technology and analytic services to help our clients access high-growth opportunities in our culturally-diverse business environment.