Gogobus Stop: Exclusive Spring Break Bus Party
Sunday, April 28, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Hey Mackelmore, can we go bus stopping?
Quick! On April 28th, hitch a ride on the Gogobus for your exclusive Pro tour of LA’s hidden hot spots. Then, prepare yourself to star in Gogobot West LA’s music video #2: Gogobus Stop (based on “Thrift Shop” by Macklemore), filmed by the NewJoco Crew! For those of you that missed the first video we shot on the boat, check it out here.
We are treating up to 30 Pros and prolific reviewers to a Spring Break staycation only the travelholics of Gogobot could bring you on a tour of “off the beaten path” in LA destinations, sponsored by party bus and tour company Rastabus (http://www.rastabus.com/), one of the highest rated tour bus companies in all of LA. The Gogobus will be fully stocked with bottomless refreshments, snacks and alcoholic drinks for your riding pleasure. ;)
Please dress to Thrift Shop theme and feel free to bring a change of attire. We are, of course, going to have a costume contest. Prize to be announced soon!
Help Plan the Trip
For up to 30 Pros and Gogo-crazy reviewers, you get to ride around TO ANYWHERE YOU WANT* for a whole day. Want to don your hat and monocle for a tour around the Getty Villa? How about we top it all off with discovering some hush hush speakeasies? It's all up to you!
Create a custom guide on Gogobot for "A Day in SoCal off the Beaten Path". Every location must be within an hour driving distance. We will pick the most awesome, unique destinations from all the guides; and the Gogoboter with the best guide gets to bring any guest of choice and has a guranteed seat on the Gogobus, get extra special treatment and have a special part in the music video!
Remember: you can create a guide for a whole 5 hours starting at 1pm; we will get Sunday brunch at 11am. So get cranking'… all submissions must be posted in the Gogobot West LA Facebook group and emailed to Audrey at email@example.com no later than April 14th.
*Note: the bus cannot swim, but you can!
We will be releasing the trip itinerary after April 14th after the winner is selected.
UPDATES - Trip Itinerary Released:
Congrats Sandra Waring! We chose several of the suggestions you made in your custom guide itinerary for our bus tour destinations! We will be visiting the following places during our Bus Party:
1. Venice Boardwalk (Start off the trip with brunch at one of the top cafes by the beach and then stroll the beaches and get those sun rays in)
2. California Science Museum (Let's get our nerd on and tour the Endeavor Space Shuttle)
3. LA Brewery Art Walk (Probably the top art walk in LA)
4. Griffith Observatory (Hike up to one of the most scenic spots in all of LA)
How to Get on the Gogobus
1. Have a Profile on Gogobot. You can register here at www.gogobot.com.
2. Written at least 20+ reviews on Gogobot.com
3. Register for the event on this Eventbrite page.
4. HOW THE TICKETING PROCESS WORKS:
- As this is a GOGOBOT PRO EVENT, GOGOBOT PRO USERS and users with over 100+ reviews will have priority access and first dibs into this event up until Friday, April 19th. From that date on, all extra seats saved for Pros will open up to the general pool of RSVPed guests that have met the minimum requirements to register. These extra spots will be raffled off in a random drawing from the pool of registered guests on Friday, April 26th.
- I've also saved several seats for Non-Pro users that have been active on the site and meet all the requirements above for this event. These spots will be distributed based on a first-come, first-serve basis and depth of reviews and activity on the site.
- ALL guests that have met all the registration requirements that DO NOT get a spot on the boat will have PRIORITY access into the next event! So win-win for all! :)
This mini excursion is valued at $2,000+ along with PRICELESS memories - all yours for FREE, courtesy of Gogobot.
Space is VERY LIMITED as this is an EXCLUSIVE EVENT, so register NOW!