REGREEN Implementation Workshop: San Jose
- Design Mart Silicon Valley, LLC, San Jose CA
Join ASID for the fourth annual GO PRO/NYC, September 18–19, 2014, in New York City. Specifically developed for emerging design professionals, GO PRO/NYC provides the perfect setting to inspire and launch your career. Learn and connect with design industry thought experts and ASID national leaders over progressive topics — all with Manhattan as your backdrop.
Embark with ASID on a journey to launch your career with everything that GO PRO/NYC has to offer:
• PROfessional Development: Discover “The Brand of You” with Aga Artka, Allied ASID, LEED AP, and Jenny Schrank, Allied ASID, and put your skills to the test at networking events.
• PROcess: Gain perspective on the path to design success from Krista Ninivaggi, founder of k & co and Contract’s 2014 Designer of the Year.
• PRO Bono: Founded by Brad Pitt in 2007, the Make It Right Foundation builds homes, buildings and communities for people in need. All Make It Right projects are LEED Platinum certified and Cradle to Cradle inspired — meeting the highest standards of green building. Hear from one of their executives about some of their top projects that have rebuilt and empowered communities all over the country.
• PROject: TBD
• PROduct: Welcome to Biomimicry, an innovation method that seeks sustainable solutions by emulating nature’s time-tested patterns and strategies, such as a solar cell inspired by a leaf. The goal is to create products, processes and policies — new ways of living — that are well-adapted to life on Earth over the long haul. Hear from architect, designer and educator Janus Welton and chemist Mark Dorfman of Biomimicry NYC about some of the latest trends within this growing industry.
The registration fee includes access to all conference sessions, as well as breakfast and lunch each day. Each attendee also gets a free ticket to the closing reception at Axor NYC Design Studio Friday evening (food and beverages provided). Upon completion of the program, attendees will receive up to 0.8 IDCEC-approved CEU credits.
Conference attendees will enjoy a discounted room rate of $269 at Yotel, our GO PRO 2014 host hotel, Reservations can be made by clicking here. The discounted rate is only availabe until Wednesday, August 30th, so be sure to book soon!
For more information, including the full event schedule, visit the GO PRO/NYC website.
GO PRO/NYC is sponsored by Teknion, Cosentino, Williams-Sonoma Designer Marketplace and Axor | Hansgrohe.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing by September 8, 2014. A refund of the conference fee, minus a $50 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by that date. No refunds will be granted for requests sent after September 8, 2014. Submit all requests via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. ASID regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows. Substitutions are gladly accepted. Badge sharing, splitting and reprints are strictly prohibited.
Special Offers/Discount Codes: Discount codes are only valid at the time of the initial purchase/registration. Refunds will not be authorized for existing registrations where the special offer was received after the initial purchase. Discount codes cannot be applied to already reduced/discounted registrations. Limit one special offer/discount code per registration.
Substitution Policy: A transfer of your full registration is permitted prior to the conference by submitting a written request to email@example.com. On-site transfers must be accompanied with proof of the original confirmation letter. Only one transfer is permitted per original registrant. The individual submitting the transfer request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution. Badge sharing, splitting and reprints are strictly prohibited.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images: Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASID meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASID use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.