In this high-impact, highly-interactive presentation, Dan Coughlin will explain practical ideas you can use immediately to dramatically increase your ability to effectively influence other people and generate sustainable improvement in your organization’s most important desired outcomes. The topics he will cover include:
- See the long-term equity in value and values.
- Schedule thinking and non-thinking time. Review past successes and failures.
- Preview future successes.
- Operate at the intersection of greatness.
- Learn three crucial lessons on leadership.
- Answer the four critical leadership questions.
- Avoid the nine disastrous leadership styles.
- Clarify your purpose to maintain daily enthusiasm.
- Sacrifice to accelerate.
About Our Presenter:
Dan Coughlin is a leading authority on managing for long-term business success. He is a business keynote speaker, seminar leader and executive coach on leadership, innovation and branding. He is also the author of five books on generating sustainable, profitable growth. His clients include McDonald’s, GE, Toyota, Coca-Cola, Marriott, Prudential, RE/MAX, Ace Hardware, Jack in the Box, Boeing, Abbott, Denny’s, Subway, McCarthy, Holder Construction, Kiewit, Ace Hardware, St. Louis Cardinals, and more than 200 other organizations.
8:00 – 9:00 am Coffee and Networking
8:15 – 8:50 am New Member Orientation
9:00 – 11:30 am GO! Network Presentation with Dan Coughlin
1:00 - 3:30 pm Introduction to LinkedIn