GO MOBILE CONFERENCE SPONSORED BY HUBSPOT AND POWERED BY THE 60 SECOND MARKETER
Thursday, October 6, 2011 from 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
Breaking News: New Experts added to All-Star Mobile Marketing Panel
We've just added new members to our All-Star Mobile Marketing Panel. Don't miss expert advice from people at Google, Kodak, IBM, HubSpot and SPANX.
Want to ask someone from Google about mobile paid search? No problem. Interested in learning how Kodak uses Microsoft Tags to drive revenue? Piece of cake. How about asking someone from SPANX, HubSpot or IBM how they use mobile marketing to grow their sales and revenue? You can do all that and more when you buy tickets to this information-packed event.
Here's just some of what you'll learn in this interactive, engaging, hands-on conference:
- How mobile marketing is being used by the Fortune 500
- How consumers connect with brands using mobile marketing
- How to use mobile marketing for inbound lead generation
- How to create a mobile website
- How to use SMS to promote your products and/or services
- How to use mobile display ads and mobile search to drive customers to your business
- How to use location-based services and near field communication to connect with customers
- How to develop a mobile app easily and cost-effectively
- How to use Microsoft TAGs and other 2D codes to drive people to your website
This conference is right for you if:
- You want to explore ways to use mobile marketing to grow your sales and revenue
- You're in charge of developing new marketing programs for your business
- You want to learn more about using SMS, mobile apps, mobile websites, mobile banner ads and other mobile tools to generate revenue
- You want to differentiate your brand from your competitors
This conference is not right for you if:
- You think mobile marketing is a flash in the pan
- You wish this whole new media thing would just go away
All-Star Panel Discussion:
Join us for our All-Star Mobile Marketing Panel Discussion where experts will share their knowledge.
You'll be able to ask live, unfiltered questions to marketing experts who work at Kodak, IBM, HubSpot, SPANX and other well-known brands.
If you want to learn from some of the best marketers on the planet, you won't want to miss our All-Star Mobile Marketing Panel Discussion.
About the Conference Leader:
Jamie Turner is the co-author of "How to Make Money with Social Media" and "Go Mobile" (to be published by John Wiley & Sons in 2012). He is an in-demand keynote speaker at trade shows, events and corporations around the globe. And he is the Founder and Chief Content Officer of BKV's 60 Second Marketer.
You'll find Jamie's guest columns on Mashable, HubSpot and the Social Media Examiner. He is also a guest on CNN's HLN where he talks about social media and mobile media.
Jamie is considered one of the premiere marketing speakers in the U.S. and around the globe. His presentations are fast-paced, fun and interactive. Be prepared to participate as you learn more about mobile marketing in this lively, upbeat conference and workshop.
About the Morning Keynote Speaker:
Jeanne Hopkins is the Director of Marketing at HubSpot. She is the co-author of "Go Mobile" and is responsible for driving more than 45,000 leads a month to HubSpot using their proprietary software service.
Jeanne is an engaging, energetic, tell-it-like-it-is speaker and was named one of the 2011 Top 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management.
If you want to learn how to use new and innovative marketing tools to drive more leads to your business, then you won't want to miss Jeanne's keynote speech at the Go Mobile Conference.
About the Roundtable Discussions:
The morning conference and lunchtime keynote will be followed by afternoon break-out sessions called Roundtable Discussions. These informal Roundtable Discussions will give you the opportunity to ask specific questions to sponsors and experts about inbound marketing, Microsoft TAGs and 2D codes, SMS, mobile apps, web development, mobile ads and other mobile marketing topics.
Win 1 of 5 Free Copies of Inbound Marketing Hardcover:
All attendees will also be eligible to win a free copy of Inbound Marketing by HubSpot co-founders Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah. This book, which has a 4 1/2 star rating on Amazon, will be given away to 5 lucky winners at the Go Mobile event.
Date and Agenda:
The Go Mobile Conference and Workshop will take place on Thursday, October 6th 2011. The agenda is as follows:
- 7:30 am: Breakfast and Networking
- 8:00 am: Introductions/Sponsor Recognition/Conference
- 8:30 am: Morning Keynote: Jeanne Hopkins with HubSpot
- 9:30 am: Workshop: Jamie Turner with the 60 Second Marketer
- 12:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:00 pm: All Star Mobile Marketing Panel Discussion
- 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm: Informal Roundtable break-outdiscussions about mobile tactics such as 2D codes, inbound marketing, apps, websites, SMS, mobile display ads, etc.
Space is limited for this event. In an effort to provide a hands-on experience for all attendees, we have capped the number of avaialble seats. If you're interested in attending this event, reserve your tickets today.
Venue and Accomodations:
The event will take place in the conference center of Maggiano's Little Italy, 3368 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30326-1008, phone 404-816-6257.
There are several hotels within walking distance of the event:
- The Ritz Carlton Buckhead ($$$$): 3434 Peachtree Road, N.E., Atlanta, GA (404) 237-2700
- The W Atlanta ($$$): 3377 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA (678) 500-3100
- InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta ($$$): 3315 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA (404) 946-9000
- The Westin ($$$): 3391 Peachtree Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA (404) 365-0065
- DoubleTree ($$): 3342 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA (404) 231-1234
- Crown Plaza ($$): 3377 Peachtree Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA (404) 264-1111
The Go Mobile Conference wouldn't be possible without the kind support of our Gold, Silver and Bronze Sponsors.