GO-CARIBBEAN! International Business and Trade Expo will facilitate the convergence of entrepreneurs, financiers, high net-worth individuals and strategic partners focused on the development and support of Caribbean business across the region and in North America. It is a place to meet and learn about new business trends, discuss best practices and identify opportunities to increase investment in the Caribbean and for Caribbean businesses in the Diaspora.
- Increase the diaspora’s commitment to Caribbean investment through an increased dialogue around opportunities in the region
- Align new Caribbean companies with venture capitalist and private equity firms internationally
- Champion meetings that will lead to key strategic partnerships with Caribbean based businesses and enhance multi-national, multi-lateral and global cooperation
- Provide training to Caribbean delegates around trade and investments in North America and similarly to the Diaspora about the Caribbean markets
- Facilitate the development of an active cluster of entrepreneurs on both sides through greater access to funding and knowledge of the international markets
- Strengthen the visibility of Caribbean owned business in United States and Canada
For the inaugural expo the GO-CARIBBEAN! will focus on the traditional and emerging high profile Caribbean industries. The selected sectors are:
- Information and Communication Technology (Call Center, E-Medicine, Software Development, etc.)
- Food & Beverage – (Manufacturing and Packaging)
- Energy – (Oil, Alternative Energy - Solar, Wind & Geothermal)
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Creative Services: Sports & Entertainment
- Tourism (Medical Tourism: Spa & Wellness and Infrastructure Development)
GO-CARIBBEAN! anticipates over 1,000 attendees and 100 exhibitors from across the Caribbean and North America. Exhibitors include corporations, government agencies from the North America and the Caribbean, International Funding and Trade Agencies and Caribbean Affinity Groups.
- Caribbean Tourism Organization
- Institute of Caribbean Studies
- Caribbean Association of Industry & Commerce
- Caribbean Business Connections
- Brooklyn Borough President
- Consul General Corp
- Caribbean Churches in the New York City Tristate
- Private Sector and Investment Organization in Various Caribbean Islands
When & Where
Anchor Strategy Group and Go Caribbean!
Go Caribbean! is the brainchild of Anchor Strategy Group (“Anchor”), a New York based consulting firm. Anchor was established in 2009 to design integrated management solutions and position clients in the private sector and government agencies across the Caribbean Diaspora and Caribbean Basin to seize new business opportunities and strategic goals. Key services provided by Anchor include:
- Project Financing Assistance
- Business Management Training
- Product Placement for both US and Caribbean Companies
- Strategic Relationship Brokering
- Economic Development Research
For further information, contact Kevin Howell at email@example.com or 34-7.413.3282.