NB: To visit the conference website, go to: http://globalsummitonnegotiation.com/
In order to maintain profitability and a competitive edge, organizations must strive to build sustainable and long-term relationships. This conference will address two of the fundamental elements that enable such relationships — competency in negotiation and the building of trust. Independent research has established a link between high trust and negotiation results, revealing how these characteristics contribute to improved productivity, higher employee morale, lower organizational conflict, faster decision-making, better teamwork and lower costs of litigation and failed partnerships. This conference will provide a road map for harnessing engagement, building commitment & loyalty and developing a high performance culture. By attending this groundbreaking event, participants will learn how to:
- Become better at forming and sustaining collaborative relationships
- Increase cross-cultural competence and trust in international negotiation settings
- Guard against the exploitation of trust and use trust principles from a place of strength
- Make trust a competitive edge through practical tools and techniques from proven experts
- Deploy trust to resolve conflict more effectively and improve negotiation outcomes
This is the only professional conference that directly makes the connection between negotiation, trust and achieving a sustainable outcome. It also incorporates the range of topics that are fundamental to negotiation success in today’s increasingly complex business environment, including contracts, behavioral economics, the psychology of influence and persuasion, emotional intelligence and ethics.
If you and your organization value leading-edge negotiation skills as well as creating a high-trust environment, don’t miss this opportunity to network with peers and colleagues from around the world and to share the ideas and experiences that drive true change and improvement in one’s business or career.
The Global Summit on Negotiation & Trust is a three-day power-packed conference that will give you ground-breaking strategies to sharpen your negotiation and trust-building skills. You’ll be inspired, enlightened, motivated and trained by our top-notch experts and world-renowned speakers as they equip you with proven ideas and keys to negotiation success. The conference will help you get the edge you need to become an indispensable asset and a formidable force, even in this tough economy.
*REGISTRATION OPENS ON AUGUST 15, 2013 | DEADLINE FOR EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 15, 2013
- 6 main sessions featuring top experts and leaders on the topic of negotiation and trust
- The conference will feature 3 full days of programming on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in addition to an afternoon kickoff pre-conference bootcamp on Thursday
- 20-plus speakers, keynotes and general session presentations including panels
- High impact executive-level training workshops, including breakout sessions, practical training and debrief
- Day-time refreshments and conference lunches
- Welcome Reception
- Complimentary transportation to and from the Thunderbird campus and the Hotel
- A chance to win a Free Thunderbird Course and Free Books by the Speakers
- Other networking opportunities to connect with peers, speakers and leading experts
The program will include:
- Keynote Presentations
- Panel Discussions
- Executive Training Workshops
- Q&A Sessions
- Interviews with Speakers
- Networking Opportunities
- Lunch & Refreshments
- Reception & Dinner
- Special VIP Access to Speakers (Premium Option)
- Special Giveaways (such as courses, books or other prizes)
Our Executive Workshops will provide you with the following benefits:
- Learn how to resolve conflict in any situation
- Sharpen your skills to negotiate better deals
- Learn how to negotiate from a position of weakness
- Learn how to facilitate difficult conversations
- Develop empathy/listening skills and improve relationships
- Learn how to develop options and alternatives for mutual gain
- Learn how to manage complexity and adversity in your negotiations
Attending this conference is one of the best professional development moves you could ever make! Don’t miss this phenomenal opportunity to boost your skill sets by learning from the best!
Last, but not least, the event will be held in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
In order to register, please follow the below instructions:
- Please review the ticket options above and select the ticket that you would like to purchase. Please keep in mind the following as you select the ticket you would like to purchase:
- If you have a membership or promotional code, please enter it at the bottom of the page where it says "enter promotional code" above the green "Order Now" button. This will recalculate the prices with the appropriate discount
- There are 4 categories of conference registration tickets that you can purchase: 1) Regular ticket 2) VIP ticket 3) SuperPass ticket 4) Student ticket. Please select only one of these options by clicking the drop-down button next to the description of the option and selecting the quantity or number of tickets i.e. 1, 2 or 3. You should select 1 if you are only buying for yourself. You should select more than 1 if you are buying for multiple people. NB: if you select more than one, you will have to fill out their information on their behalf later on in this process.
- There are also 2 categories of optional add-ons that allow you to add extra activities including 1) a Preconference Bootcamp on Thursday afternoon before the conference begins on Friday 2) a special networking dinner on Saturday night. You can select one or both of these options and add it to the conference option you selected it above.
- Once you have selected your ticket(s) to purchase, then hit the "Order Now" button at the bottom of the page. This will take you to a survey questions page that will ask you to provide your contact details and to answer a few important questions that will help us better serve you for this conference. Please note that you must complete all the required fields, otherwise the system will not allow you to complete the purchase. This should take no more than about 5 minutes to complete [NB: You have 45minutes in total to complete this survey. If you go over 45minutes, the ticket will be released and you will have to start the process over again, so please try to fill in the information in one sitting]
- Once you have completed the survey questions, please go to the bottom of the page and click the "Checkout with PayPal" button. You will be taken to the PayPal website's secure checkout system to complete the final purchase.
- Once you get to the PayPal checkout page, please go to the bottom right of the page and click the button that says "Don't Have a PayPal Account?". This will take you to the next page that will ask you to input your credit card information. [Please note that if you have a PayPal account, you can select the option above that ask you to login to your PayPal account but if you do have a PayPal account already, it is likely you will know what to do any way].
- Once you have entered your credit card information, then click the "Review and Continue" button. This is display the information that you entered so that you can confirm that all of the info is correct. [NB: Please ensure that your address for the credit card is correct and matches that for your credit card billing address, otherwise the PayPal system may reject your purchase. If you get a rejection for any reason, please contact PayPal for assistance. Otherwise, you may also contact us at 781-492-5675 or firstname.lastname@example.org.]
- Then complete the purchase. You have now completed the registration and purchase process. The PayPal system will generate a receipt for the completion of your purchase. Upon completing the registration process, you will also receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite containing the details of your registration. Your confirmation email will include a PDF ticket file.
Upon completing the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email containing the details of your registration. Your confirmation email will include a PDF ticket file. You will need to print and bring your ticket to the conference registration table.
Students should bring their student ID to the event to confirm their student status. Students are also welcomed to purchase non-student tickets (to get full access and other benefits of non-student tickets).