GLOBAL LEADERSHIP: BUILDING THE RELATIONSHIPS & NETWORKS
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
28 DAYS of LEADERSHP | Delivered to you daily during the month of February!
Take the step that makes your Leadership Skills stand out front and center!
See a video of what we will cover: VIDEO
Beginning Friday, Feb 1, 2013, each morning for the 28 days in Feb you will receive via email a 5 - 10 minute video to focus you on Global Leadership: Building the Relationships & Networks You Need to Succeed.
Also, each Monday at noon you'll have the opportunity to talk live with co-creators George Bickerstaff, global executive and philanthropist, and Shawn Kent Hayashi, best-selling author and executive coach. You'll be able to ask them questions and share your own stories. These calls will be recorded and emailed to you as well. Reserve these dates now: February 4, 11, 18 and 25 at 12pm EST so you are able to participate live.
The videos will address the following topics:
1. What global leadership really means today and how you can leverage this now.
2. How we got here -- the current state of business and what it means to lead a business now.
3. Why relationships are more important now than ever. Who's influencing you? How can you influence others?
4. What the best leaders do and don't do in building meaningful relationships. Are you doing these?
5. How to take advantage of super networks and leaders across business, government, education, arts, philanthropy, and sports.
6. A tool to score yourself to identify who to focus on building relationships and how to identify the people with whom you should be building relationships.
7. How to build your networking map & identify the gaps.
8. Stories of people who have built relationships that bring cool stuff alive in business from the past two years.
9. Seeing the future and what global leaders are doing differently.
By the way, these videos are for your exclusive use. (You may not rebroadcast them.)
Sponsored by: The Global Leaders
The Global Leaders
The Global Leaders (TGL) is a digital community for senior level executives in Business, Government, Education and Philanthropy. They have over 2 million executives in their network who have held senior leadership positions in companies that drive over 50% of the world's GDP. For more information about TGL or to apply for membership visit www.tgleaders.com