Glenview Home Energy Efficiency Workshop
Thursday, November 15, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
Learn from other Glenview families how you can get up to $4,000 dollars back on home improvements that will save you money and energy and make your home more comfortable, while also benefitting the Glenview PTA.
- Learn about the "whole house" approach to energy efficiency
- Meet local contractors
- Hear from a Glenview family about their energy upgrade
- Learn about financing options
- Childcare and refreshments will be provided
Why get an energy upgrade?
- Make your home more comfortable
- Lower utility bills
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions and your carbon footprint
- Support local green jobs
Upgrades can also help the Glenview PTA! When you sign up for an energy upgrade, the Glenview PTA can receive $250. They'll get $1000 for every three upgrades!
See www.energizefortheprize.org for more information and a full list of participating schools.
For more information: www.energyupgradeca.org, or contact Edie Irons at 510-891-6528 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Bay Area Regional Energy Network
Learn more at www.bayareaenergyupgrade.org