Glenview Energy Upgrade Home Tour
Saturday, February 16, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come see an Energy Assessment at your neighbor's home!
An Energy Assessment can be the first step toward making your home more comfortable, energy-efficient, and environmentally friendly. Energy Upgrade California Participating Contractors use high-tech tools to evaluate your home's performance and design custom upgrade packages.
Are you considering adding insulation, replacing a furnace, or replacing your windows? Find out how to jumpstart your project with Energy Upgrade California, a statewide energy-efficiency program.
At this FREE event, you will:
- See a demonstrations Energy Asessment by Mason Building Performance Professionals at 2pm and 3pm
- Take a contractor-led tour of the home
- Learn about the "whole house" approach to energy efficiency
- Learn about rebates of up to $4,500 that are available
Why get an energy upgrade?
- Make your home more comfortable
- Lower utility bills
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions and your carbon footprint
- Support local green jobs
Upgrades can also help local schools! When you sign up for an energy upgrade, participating schools can receive $250.
See www.energizefortheprize.org for more information and a full list of participating schools.
For more information: www.energyupgradeca.org, or contact Lou Riordan at 510-891-6553 or email@example.com.