Monday, September 30, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Stained Glass Labs presents the first ever Glass and Wearable Platforms conference, GLAZED!
Time to talk the business of Wearables. The GLAZED Conference was created to take that conversation to the next level. We've curated an environment that will bring together technology pioneers, founders, executives, influencers and investors.
Our speakers and moderators are passionate about identifying the entry points of this new market, and jumping ahead of the game to help the audience become the dominant players in this new space. Our purpose is to answer all the hard questions about building, launching, and monetizing on Wearable Platforms.
- Ajay Chopra, General Partner, Trinity Ventures
- Alex Gourley, Founder, BitGym
- Amanda Coolong, COO TechZulu
- Amber Case, Director, Esri
- Amir Efrati, Writer, Wallstreet Journal
- Casper De Clercq, Partner, Norwest Venture Partners
- Chris Hughes
- Det Ansinn, Founder, BrickSimple
- Eliane Fiolet, Editor, Ubergizmo
- Eliza Kern, Writer, GigaOm
- Ina Fried, Writer, All Things Digital
- Jon Soberg, Managing Director, Blumberg Capital
- Josh Constine, Writer, TechCrunch
- Kevin Swan, Principle, iNovia Capital
- Kyle Samani, Founder, Pristine
- Marco Della Torre, Chief Scientist Officer, Basis
- Mark Johnson, CEO, Zite
- Matt Marshall, Editor, VentureBeat
- Meghan Kelly, Writer, VentureBeat
- Michael Cerda, SVP of Product, VEVO
- Nabeel Hyatt, Partner, Spark Capital
- Nir Eyal, Founder, Nir and Far
- Owen Thomas, Chief Editor, ReadWrite
- Quinn Li, Managing Director, Qualcomm
- Robert Scoble, Rackspace
- Roger Dickey, Founder, Mafia Wars
- Shruti Gandhi, Principle, Samsung
- Sonny Vu, CEO, Misfit Wearables
- Steve Schlenker, Principle, DN Capital
- Tamer Hassanein, Partner, Rising Tide Fund
- Tim Chang, Managing Director, Mayfield Fund
We're excited to have some great sponsors onboard and are looking for even more to join onboard the event. We currently have a few remaining sponsorship opportunites available. If you would like to inqurie more information about sponsorship packages email us at email@example.com.
Hotel Sponsor //
Media Sponsors //
Additional Events During the GLAZED Conference //
Prior to the GLAZED Conference will be a hackathon put on in partnership with AngelHack.
Digital Fall (Fashion Show) - September 30th
Following the GLAZED Conference will be the Digital Fall closing party and Fashion Show hosted with Ubergizmo. Giving attendees the opportunity to gather to celebrate fashion, art, and technology during a fashion show that will showcase the latest innovations.
When & Where
Wearable World connects businesses to the social fabric of the Internet of Wearable Things. Our goal is to provide an innovation platform to foster the blend of technology, art and humanity. Through news content, incubator and accelerator programs, and events, Wearable World acts as the catalyst for future Wearable Technology innovation. The Wearable World platform addresses the need for entrepreneurs to connect, learn, and engage the wider Wearable Technology global ecosystem.
For additional information, please visit www.wearableworld.co