San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us for
October 11, 2016 || 6 – 9 PM
Stutz Building || Car Room (Indianapolis, IN)
Please join us for a Fundraiser to benefit Women for Change Coaching Community. Attendees will gain insight into the Coaching Community. Discover the benefits and impact of coaching from both the Coach and Client perspective in a live interview by Carrie Cline Black.
Networking || Silent Auction || Live Impact Interview
Tickets: Early Bird - $40 (Before Oct 1)/ $50 (After Oct 1)
Food Provided by MESH ON MASS AVENUE
Wine and Bourbon Pours by Grey Market Wine (*Must be 21 to Attend)
Can’t Make it?
Have another engagement and can’t make it to the event? You can still donate to W4C3! Donations are accepted in any amount. No amount too small (or too large!). Simply enter your donation amount in the Ticket Information area, above.
W4C3 is pleased to present a variety of opportunities to sponsor our 3rd annual event. Please visit our Sponsorship page for a list of benefits or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
See our FAQs below or contact us at email@example.com.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
The following sponsors have generously contributed
to help make this a wonderful event!
Event Photography Sponsored by:
Silent Auction Donations provided by:
- Walt Disney World - (4) one-day park hopper passes, valued at $660
- Due South Expeditions - 5 day (4 nights) Eco-Luxury Cabana Cottage Retreat for two people on St John, U.S. Virgin Islands (reserve must be met)
- Skyline Club Indianapolis - Dinner for 2, valued at $100
- Cooper's Hawk Winery
- Sun King Brewery
- Indianapolis Indians - 2 Box Seats
- Coca Cola
- Indianapolis Children's Museum
- Black Hawk Winery
- Cabi (Sarah Weidner)
- Mallow Run Winery
- Indianapolis Colts
- Transformation Fitness and Wellness
- Pampered Chef
- Shedd Aquarium
- Colored Threads - Monogrammed robe, valued at $75
- Cruise One - $100 gift certificate
- Missy Shopshire Business Life Coaching - Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasion Set, valued at $55
- Mason Chiropractic - Massage
- Paris Salon
- MORE TO COME!!!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must be 21+ years old to attend. ID will be checked at the door. Those under 21 will not be admitted to the event.
Do you accept cash or check?
Yes. You may pay at the door by cash (please have exact change) or check for your event ticket. You may also use cash, check or credit card for silent auction purchases.
Can I bring my own wine or other beverages to the event?
No, you will not be able to bring your own beverages into the event.
What should I wear?
Recommended attire is smart or business casual.
How will the proceeds be used?
Women for Change Coaching Community will use the proceeds to further our outreach efforts, help to secure partnerships with related organizations and provide coaching opportunities to more women across the U.S. and Canada.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, by going to "My Tickets" on your Eventbrite account page.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you do not need to bring your printed ticket with you. We will be checking guest names on a list at the door.
What is the refund policy?
We apologize, but we are unable to offer refunds; however, our tickets are transferrable to another guest. In addition, unused tickets would be considered tax-deductible donations to a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, but please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
Save This Event
When & Where
Women for Change Coaching Community
- The Mission of Women for Change Coaching Community, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, is to bring together a community of support to make coaching accessible for all women who are seeking positive change in their lives.
- Currently, we serve women across the United States and Canada who have an annual household adjusted gross income of $40,000 or less. *Additional incomes up to $70,000 may also qualify on a sliding scale.
- The core of the W4C3 program is a one-on-one coaching partnership with our female clients. Our coaches and clients commit to a round of 12 coaching sessions over 3 months for a nominal fee of $35** that helps to further fund the mission. (**$35 fee applies to participants who have reported less than $40,000 annual AGI. Sliding scale applies to additional incomes)
- In addition to the coaching partnerships, W4C3 builds community through workshops for clients and coaches. Workshops for clients are geared toward skill building, such as money management, job search, self-esteem or other topics in which clients express interest. W4C3 offers educational tele-seminars to coaches related to International Coach Federation’s Core Competencies, personal coach development, coach practice development, or other skills/tools directly applicable to coaching.