San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Workshop on GIT Fundamentals - Part 2 of 2
with Julie Ann Horvath, Paul Betts and Kevin Sawicki
Developers at GitHub
Open to the Public!
The Andreessen Horowitz offices are behind the Rosewood Hotel, so please drive through the parking lot to get to the Andreessen Horowitz offices.
About the Workshop Leads
- Julie Ann Horvath is a Designer and Front-ender at GitHub. Obsessed with all things CSS, webkit, and mocking-up in markup, she spends most of her time in the browser and checking things into GitHub.
- Paul Betts is a native code hacker for GitHub who spends all day turning ones into zeros and vice-versa. GitHub for Windows is where I spend most of my time these days.
- Kevin Sawicki - Kevin Sawicki is a developer at GitHub and the author of the open-source GitHub and Gaug.es Android apps. He previously worked on the Eclipse Git and GitHub plugins and the Java implementation of Git.
We will be starting at 12p SHARP since it's going to be a tight timeline for this workshop.
- 12p - 1p - Lunch and setup (Lunch sponsored by GitHub)
- 1p - 4p - Workshop (Please make sure you do the prerequisite setup before starting the workshop)
By the end of this workshop, you will have an in-depth knowledge of GIT including branching, merging etc.
Pre-requisites (Please complete BEFORE coming to the workshop)
More links coming soon.
Refund Rules: If we cancel the event, we will issue a full refund. Otherwise, there will be no refunds.
Why are we asking for donations?
CodeChix is seeking non-profit status and we need to raise funds for filing fees. Apart from that, there is great demand for CodeChix T-shirts and we would love to be able to give our loyal attendees 2013 CodeChix T-shirts. So, we are also raising funds for that effort.
When & Where
CodeChix - BayArea