San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us in providing a platform that will transform teen girls into tomorrow’s most influential leaders.
Pearl Sponsor $100 per nominee
(Nominate and Sponsor a female employee or a teen girl)
• Seating based on number of nominees
• Name of company and the name of the nominee printed in the program
Emerald Leader Sponsor $500-999
• Seating for 4
• Name of company listed in program
• Sponsor may display signage at the event
Bronze Leader Sponsor $1,000-1,499
• Same as Emerald plus…
• Additional seating (1 table for 10)
• ¼ page ad listed in the printed program
• Framed certificate of appreciation presented after the event
• Name on the organization’s website for 6 months
Silver Leader Sponsor $1,500-2,000
• Same as Bronze plus…
• Additional seating for 4
• ½ page ad printed in program
• Sponsor may set up a display at the event
• “Brought to you by the following community sponsors” announcement during the event
• Name and Logo on the organization’s website for 1 year
Gold Leader Sponsor $5,000-9,999
• Full-page advertisement for your business in Symposium program
• 4 VIP reserved seats
• 1 company sponsored table to display marketing materials
• Your company logo on all Symposium printed materials
• Your business name mentioned on a promotional spot aired at Symposium
• Inclusion in all radio public service announcements
• Inclusion in all press releases
• Inclusion in all web site announcements and emails
• Contribute promotional items and or product samples for distribution
• Table Display
• Inclusion on event program, posters, flyers, etc.
• On-site signage
• Product sampling
• Database development (register to win)
• Product sales
• Full Page ad inside cover or first page $ 500
• Full page Ad $ 350
• ½ page Ad $ 200
• ¼ page/business card Ad $ 150
Visit www.ddpgirls.org to donate or for more information.
Marietta Hotel and Conference Center
500 Powder Springs Street
Destiny's Daughters of Promise (DDP)
Destiny’s Daughters of Promise is a Georgia-based, nonprofit organization whose mission is to mentor and train young girls. The organization was founded in 2007 with a goal to strengthen the fundamental components needed for young women to excel in leadership and basic life skills.
The founder, along with like-minded educators and business professionals committed to providing programs and opportunities for teen girls that would help them excel in leadership, community involvement, education, and personal growth and development.
The mission of Destiny’s Daughters of Promise is to foster independence, encourage leadership, and provide educational training and mentoring for young women in order to help prepare them for a successful future.
Destiny’s Daughters of Promise’s key strengths include the organization’s demonstrated ability to provide quality and necessary services which help teens learn strategies to develop into healthy adulthood. Volunteers and staff are committed to the vision and goals of the program and the service it provides.