GET UP AND MOVE GIRLS NIGHT OUT DATE CHANGED TO APRIL 19! LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE FOR VENDORS BOOTHS ARE AVAILABLE! EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION EXTENDED.
If you are a business professional looking to build your relationship with like-minded individuals? Well! The Hodgepodge Girls Night Out is just the place for you! We look forward to providing you with a high quality event that meets the niche needed in today’s market place for small business entrepeneurs. April's Girls Night Out theme is Get Up And Move! Spring is in the air and we are ready to "spring" into action and make our businesses blossom! The Hodgepodge Girls Night Out-Get Up and Move night will be held Friday, April 19, 2013 at the Crowne Plaza Downtown, located 300 N. Main from 7 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. This is a grown folk party! You must be 18 or older to be a vendor or vendor assistant.
Have you been to a networking event where there are more vendors then guests? Tired of being just a vendor with a nametag? The Hodgepodge Girls Night Out caters to your need in your quest to obtain customers and grow your business. Why not continue to kick off 2013 with new contacts and new connections!
Registered for the Early Bird Special today. The fee for Early Registration is $50.00 and begins now. Early Bird Registration has been extended until will end at midnight April 12. Regular registration for booth space is $75.00.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE INFORMATION ON THE REGISTRATION FORM! Please note whether electricity is needed or not.
Included in the cost for your exhibit space:
- Vendor Business Directory with your Business and logo listed
- Complimentary Food and Drinks
- Opportunity to present a 2 minute commercial about your business if you like
- Live DJ who will spotlight your business
- Display covered table with 2 chairs
- Two Vendor Passes
- Opportunity to market your merchandise and/or services to over 200 guests
WHAT ATTENDEES GET FOR $5.00 ADMISSION
- Complimentary drinks
- Complimentary food (Not HorD'Oeurves) served between 8 and 9 p.m.
- Each guest is entered into a drawing
- The opportunity to meet and mingle with top decision makers in the Memphis and surrounding areas creating long-lasting relationships
- Drawing for fabulous door prizes
- Live Entertainment
- Live DJ
The Hodgepodge Girls Night Out attendance runs between 200 and 500 guests. We expect this event to go to capacity so registered today.
In order for small entrepeneurs and businesses to to build customer database and build camaraderie with customers, networking is essential. Sharpened your skills to network successfully in today's challenging business climate, it is vital and could make a difference between blossoming or losing to your competitors.
We look forward to your participation and greeting you at The Hodgepodge Girls Night Out. Where you get more "bang for your bucks"
If you have questions or need further details, please feel free to contact Regina Johnson at 901.219.1551 or Verdell Bowden at 901.503.3560.