Gather your girlfriends and let's go to New York City!
Friday, May 24 - Monday, May 27, 2013 (Memorial Day Weekend)
Travel package includes:
Round-trip flight from Charlotte to New York City
3-nights/4-days at Sheraton New York Times Square
Round-trip airport transfers
- Daily breakfast at hotel
Group lunch at Carmine's Times Square
- Group dinner at Langan's Restaurant
3-hour round-trip motorcoach tour of the Big Apple with a professional tour guide
1-hour cruise on New York water taxi. The cruise offers great views of the New York City skyline and an upclose view of the Statue of Liberty.
Photo opportunities throughout the tour
- Choice of admission to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the American Museum of Natural History or Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Choice of admission to the Empire State Building Observatory, the Museum of the City of New York or the New York Water Taxi Statue of Liberty Flex Pass
- Shopping discounts at Macy's, Bloomingdales and South Street Seaport
Quad occupancy - $850
Triple occupancy - $930
Double occupancy - $1060
$200 deposit on or before January 31
$250 on or before February 28
$250 on or before March 31
Balance on or before April 15
- $100 of the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable
- No refunds will be granted within 45 days of travel. Prior to the 45-day window, the refund will be adjusted accordingly.
- Gratuities for tour guide and motorcoach driver are not included
- Travel insurance is available for an additional fee of either $50 or $80 based on coverage selection
- Failing to make a monthly installment without prior notice and arrangements may result in forfeiture of all previous payments
- No checks will be accepted 45 days prior to departure
- Returned check fee $35
Primary event image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net
When & Where
Plans of Elegance, LLC
The purpose of Plans of Elegance extends far beyond simply selling travel and planning events. The services provided are about the restoration of the family unit, enhancement of relationships, the rekindling of the marriage unit, and the revitalization and rejuvenation of the human spirit.
These things are often accomplished when individuals are removed from their comfort zones and gather in unfamiliar places and territories to engage in new and meaningful experiences and to connect in ways previously unexplored.
When you allow Plans of Elegance to service your travel and event planning needs, know that it is done from a heart filled with gratitude, great passion and a strong love for the well-being of your entire existence.
Chelsea Patterson Sanders, Owner