Gigaom Structure Connect 2014
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 8:00 AM - Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
GIGAOM MOBILIZE IS NOW STRUCTURE CONNECT
Connecting our homes and business to the internet will disrupt businesses, improve efficiency and usher in an era of disruption not seen since the beginning of the web. Visit our website to find out more about Structure Connect.
At Structure Connect we'll explore:
- The future of building a framework for connectivity, security, business models, and devices themselves.
- Business models and security - how are people going to be able to make money?
- Oracle and Intel - Business ideas and what they are building out
- How do you build a business with all of the layers out there and all of the connected devices?
- Quantified self and what we need to know
- How to build for security and privacy when everything’s connected
- Building business models around open APIs
- The future of the connected consumers - Cars, homes, selves
- Kate Drane, Design, Technology and Hardware Lead, Indiegogo
- Bob Hagerty, CEO, iControl Networks
- Chris Harrison, Professor and CTO, Carnegie Mellon University & Qeexo
- Alex Hawkinson, CEO and Co-Founder, SmartThings
- Chris Martin, CTO, Pandora
- Kevin Meagher, VP and GM, Smart Home, Lowe's
- Mario Queiroz, VP of PM for Chromecast, Google
- Hosain Rahman, CEO and Founder, Jawbone
- Ashley Simmons, Director of Performance Improvement, Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Michael Simon, CEO, LogMeIn
- Philippe Schwartz, President, Withings
Connect with us!
For questions about Structure Connect or registration issues, please email us.
Structure Connect tickets are non-refundable. However, you may transfer your registration to another person by providing authorization to us by October 1, 2014. For transfers or any other questions about registration, or assistance with any registration problems, please email us.
When & Where
Founded in 2006, Gigaom is the leading global voice on emerging technologies. Our news, research and events humanize technology and provide deep insight on disruptive companies, people and trends.