GIGAOM STRUCTURE 2014 IS SOLD OUT.
- What the infrastructure powering tomorrow’s killer applications will look like
- The use of cloud technologies to design, build and ship physical products
- Do the terms public, private and hybrid cloud create a distinction without a difference?
- Can the vendors that powered the PC and client-server revolutions maintain their edge in the cloud computing era?
- What is the future of the internationalization of the cloud? What does the growth we're seeing in China, Brazil, etc tell us about the future?
Connect with us!
For questions about Structure or registration issues, please email us.
Structure tickets are non-refundable. However, you may transfer your registration to another person by providing authorization to us by June 1, 2014. For transfers or any other questions about registration, or assistance with any registration problems, please email us.
When & Where
Founded in 2006, Gigaom is the leading global voice on emerging technologies. Our news, research and events humanize technology and provide deep insight on disruptive companies, people and trends.