Gift Certificates 2014 - Classes for the Home Cook
Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM - Wednesday, December 17, 2014 at 11:30 PM (MST)
Give the Gift of Cooking!
Purchase a Gift Certificate to attend a Home Cook class at Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts
1. Select the amount of class credit you would like to gift.
2. Enter the recipient's name and YOUR email address (if you are going to deliver the gift as a surprise at a later date), or THEIR email address (if you want it to go to them immediately).
3. Print the ticket and deliver to the lucky recipient or let them know that it is coming their way via email.
4. Email us at email@example.com AT LEAST 72 HOURS before start of class they wish to attend and we'll apply the gift certificate to their class registration. Email should include: Name, order number, date of class, recipient's name, email address and phone number.
5. A confirmation email will be sent when the gift certificate has been applied.
*There are no refunds when students do not attend the class they registered to attend using a gift certificate.
Our Home Cook classes at Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts focus on the art of cooking with an emphasis on technique. They are taught by experienced Escoffier Chef Instructors who bring their professional skills to each class.
Home Cook classes make a great place to meet fun and interesting people who share your passion for cooking. They are perfect for anyone who loves to cook and eat!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.