San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Liven up your spooky schedule by attending a party amongst the dead at Congressional Cemetery's Ghosts and Goblets. With visits from some of the cemetery's 65,000 friendly inhabitants and one of the creepiest Halloween atmospheres in town, this is the party you won't want to miss.
General Admission Tickets: $60
Included in ticket price:
- Admission to the best, scariest Halloween party in town
- Four drink tickets, each good for your choice of vodka, gin, or rum cocktail; beer, wine
- Guided twilight tours of the cemetery
- Heated Tent
- Live entertainment
- Visits from some of the 65,000 local "residents"
VIP Admission Tickets: $80 (in addition to everything included in general admission tickets)
- Premium Cocktails in the Public Vault
- One year membership to Historic Congressional Cemetery, which includes:
- Advance invitations to HCC events
- Quarterly newsletter
- Congressional Cemetery book
When & Where
Historic Congressional Cemetery
Congressional Cemetery is a 35 acre historic burial ground located on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC. Initially known as the Washington Parish Burial Ground, Congressional became the first truly national burial ground as Congress bought sites, buried noted civil servants, and funded the infrastructure. Among the 65,000 burials at Congressional are scores of noteworthy citizens who left their mark on the city and the nation. Find out more about their amazing stories by exploring the Cemetery's web site at www.congressionalcemetery.org or joining a free Saturday tour April through October at 11:00 AM. The Association for the Preservation of Historic Congressional Cemetery is a private, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.