Getting to Know You Mixer & 2013 Board of Directors Installation
Saturday, March 2, 2013 from 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
歡迎參加GFCBW-SCC 2013年第一個聯誼活動 “Getting to Know You” 及簡單而隆重的2013 交接典禮. 現場音樂演奏, 遊戲,抽獎.
- 如有興趣擺設公司攤位，請聯絡Ivy Huang-- BusinessRelation.firstname.lastname@example.org 攤位有限，請盡速報名.
Please come to join GFCBW-SCC first Mixer event of 2013 – “Getting to Know You”. It is also the Installation of 2013 Board Directors.
Live Music, Play “Getting to Know You” Game. Prizes for winners. Beverage and Hors D’Oervres will be served.
- Come to chat with your fellow members
- Meet new friends
- Share your business with others
- Check out our annual activities and 2013 events lineup.
- An appreciation gift for those who renew 2013 membership or join as a new member
- Anyone interested in displaying a booth for your business, space limited, First come first serve. please contact our Business Relation Chair, Ivy Huang at BusinessRelation.email@example.com
Please bring your friends and share the joy. R.S.V.P to reserve seats. Free of members and $10 for guests.
When & Where
Global Federation of Chinese Business Women- Southern California Chapter
The Global Federation of Chinese Business Women is a non-profit organization founded in 1994- headquartered in Taiwan with 48 chapters worldwide to date. We strive to unite Chinese business/career women throughout the world, to strengthen their international business exchange, to share their experiences and resources, and to foster their friendship and personal growth.
* With the global frame of mind, to embrace the trends, to build the networks and to develop the economic and trade relations.
* To unite Chinese-American business/career women through out the world and share their talents, expertise and resources.
* To build not only opportunities for networking but also the leadership, the friendship and personal growth.
* To enhance the international status of Chinese business/career women.
* To raise global awareness of Chinese cultures and arts and promote diplomatic relations.