Getting Started with Social Media
Thursday, March 6, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (EST)
Do you want to launch or expand your social media presence but have no idea where to start?
What should you post about? How often should you post? Can it really help you? How do you measure success? What are you competitors doing?
During this webinar, we will:
- Explain how social media can fit into your digital strategy
- Explain both short and long term benefits of using social media to engage your target audience
- Discuss how to set objectives for your social media
- Take a detailed look at how different social media platforms can get you closer to certain business goals
You'll leave with a better understanding of social media on a broad scale, and we are looking forwarding to beginning this process with you."
Instructor: Andrew Fried from Spark Growth. Spark Growth is a passionate, result-focused team of business strategists, creatives, and developers. They architect digital and social programs that create meaningful, human connections that inspire action. This means they create highly customized programs that target your audience, and lead to furthering key business objectives, whether that means converting leads, nurturing relationships, upselling customers, understanding customer insights, or something else.
Date: Thursday March 6th
Location: WEBINAR (From where you have access to a computer)
* Upon your RSVP, we will email you the passcode and telephone number to access the webinar modules.
NYC Business Solutions
NYC Business Solutions is a set of free services offered by the Department of Small Business Services to help businesses start, operate and expand in New York City. Whether you're an entrepreneur, running a small business or a large corporation, NYC Business Solutions can work for you - for free.