Getting Started with GIS - Oct 4
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
This training session is designed to introduce you to the basic functions of the GIS system that will help you make better business decisions.
Some of the highlights of what you will learn are:
- Create and interpret color-coded maps
- Generate reports that help you identify trends, key target markets, etc
- Customize the look of your color-coded maps
- See how to sum indicators, create formulas & access via virtual indicators
In Retail Target:
- Learn how to plot the location of your sites into the GIS system
- Define the area from which customers may come, i.e., trade area
- Produce maps and reports that expose characteristics of trade area
- Plot competitors and/or customers along with your key locations
- Learn the difference between MDx Reports and Marketscape
- Create various MDx reports and graphs
- Filter your MDx reports to include only desired geography
GIS Reference Guide:
- With over 4,000 data indicators in the system learn how to access and utilize our data dictionary
Sessions available every week.
Save This Event
When & Where
Geoscape provides actionable business intelligence via unique data, technology and analytic services to help our clients access high-growth opportunities in our culturally-diverse business environment.