Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Getting Started With Evernote
Heard about Evernote but not quite sure exactly what it is or what it can do?
Watch the short video below for an overview:
In this workshop you will:
- Set up a free Evernote account (free Premium account for faculty, staff and students in USF College of Education).
- Practice using the basic features of this powerful application
- Find out how to organize your classes
- Learn three effective ways to take notes during lectures using Evernote
- Examine quick and easy methods of collecting and storing information for research papers and projects
- Overall, you will discover how to use Evernote to get things done!