Getting Started with Constant Contact Email Marketing (Free, Waterville)
Tuesday, February 5, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tracy O’Clair, Constant Contact’s Authorized Local Expert will present this live, guided demonstration on the tools and features inside Constant Contact’s email marketing system. In this time-efficient, highly practical two hour session, you will learn the basics so you can get going with your own email marketing.
What you will learn:
- Setting up your Constant Contact account
- Creating an email campaign and editing a template
- Branding your emails with your logo, colors and photos
- Creating content that people want to receive and read
- Importing your email list into your constant database
- Getting new subscribers by adding sign-up boxes to your website and emails
- Tracking and interpreting your result
It's a relaxed, friendly educational session. Bring your questions. Is this seminar right for you? This two-hour seminar is suitable for anyone new to Constant Contact, or who just wants a hand learning how to use our products. Some general knowledge of email marketing practices and concepts may be helpful.
Presenter: Tracy O’Clair is a successful marketer, an enthusiastic social media practitioner and a motivated entrepreneur. Owner of TOCmedia, a marketing consulting and management company, Tracy also is the host of Social Media Breakfast Central Maine and an Authorized Local Expert for Constant Contact.