San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How to combine inbound marketing and inbound selling to deliver a world-class customer journey and experience.
The culture of division between sales and marketing doesn’t serve anyone – not the least of which is the customer. Getting sales and marketing working hand in hand is the key to delivering a remarkable customer experience.
In this session participants will learn:
- How to use content in sales and marketing
- How to personalize the social media experience
- How to create the perfect customer journey
- How to work to build relationships instead of departments
- How to build functional teams to better serve clients
John Jantsch has been called the World’s Most Practical Small Business Expert for consistently delivering real-world, proven small business marketing ideas and strategies.
John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker and best selling author Duct Tape Marketing, Duct Tape Selling, The Commitment Engine and The Referral Engine.
His blog was chosen as a Forbes favorite for marketing and small business and his podcast, a top ten marketing show on iTunes, was called a “must listen” by Fast Company magazine.