- DOCOVA Business Partner Round Table -
Many traditional Lotus Notes/Domino partners are re-evaluating their business. Gone are the glory days when you could swing a dead cat and land a six month to one year consulting gig.
So what do you do?
- Invest to retool your team's skills to sell and support something else?
- Try your hand at mobile, open source or social technologies?
- Get into the migration business?
At a time when revenues are declining that is not something for the faint of heart.
Imagine you could use your existing Notes/Domino technical skills to sell to customers who love Notes/Domino, have decided to leave Notes/Domino or have never even heard of Notes/Domino.
Imagine landing one of those big projects of old. One that involves licenses and services to the tune of $100,000,000 or more.
Come join us for lunch at our DOCOVA Business Partner Round table and learn how other IBM partners were able to find customers using their existing skills due to a fertile new market space based upon DOCOVA with a Domino or XWORK back-end.
Gary Walsh, DLI
Arif Jaffer, DLI
- Roland Driesen, Silverside, Netherlands
- Pete Skeffington, Time Technologies, UK
- Keith Duke, The Sentenia Group, USA
- Daniel Lieber, IIUI, USA
When & Where
Creating web technologies on a global scale. More than 375 customers in more than 30 countries.