Getting on Base: Reaching San Antonio's Military
Thursday, August 30, 2012 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
San Antonio is considered "Military City USA" - but many local organizations struggle with reaching out to the hundreds of thousands of military who are based here in order to offer services and products.
Colonel Wayne Shanks, Chief of Public Affairs of U.S. Army North (Fifth Army), at Fort Sam Houston will present his ideas, and help steer you in the right direction, so you can successfully get your message out to our local military bases.
He will address these topics:
* Avoiding common military communications blunders
* Reading and understanding all those acronyms
* What kind of messages will resonate with our military
* Rules specific to military communications you need to know as you plan your strategy
When & Where
International Association of Business Communicators, IABC - San Antonio
IABC San Antonio is a professional communication community dedicated to:
* sharing ideas, knowledge and resources
* through networking and professional development opportunities
* to help members play a principal role in the success of their clients and employers.