San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
While many business professionals know they need to be on the social media platform LinkedIn, a majority of users are failing to use this tool to its fullest potential.
Don't miss the opportunity to learn more about using Linkedin to make vital connections, learn about inside business opportunities, prospect and close sales or talk with someone inside a company who can help get you a job.
This 75 Minute FREE Conference Call is your opportunity to learn how to position your profile to take advantage of these opportunities and more.
During the call, you will learn about these key elements:
- The one sin where you are making a instant poor first impression - no matter what excuse you make.
- How to think about LinkedIn in a different, more effective way.
- How to get the people you want to connect to you, even if they aren’t on LinkedIn.
- How to make a better first impression when asking people to connect with you.
- Techniques to build your creability, leadership and name recognition.
Plus, the first 30 sign ups will recieve an guaranteed one on one 30 minute FREE evaluation call where we review and evaluate your Linkedin Profile. (Others will be wait-listed.)
When & Where
Dean's List Publishers
Dean's List Publishers is an integrated communication company that helps people to get found.
DLP produces platform elements for experts, consultants and individuals with strong messages. This includes live presentations, social media and online presence and communications elements.
DLP is also an artisianal publisher who works with emerging authors and writers to bring their messages to print, and then gets them distribution internationally. We understand the steps to help first time authors cultivate their audiences and create demand for their works.
Our executive team, W. Dean La Douceur MBA and Mary Ellen La Douceur, MA., are best known for their work with Round Table Promotions and the Third Thursday Round Table.