Free Speaking Workshop with Judy Carter
How to Get Corporate Comedy Gigs
When: Sunday, Jan 15th, 2012 from Noon to 2:00pm.
Where: Hudson Theater, 6539 Santa Monia Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90038
Not in LA? Get a free mp3 download of the event by signing up as a web attendee.
Want to know how to get lucrative corporate comedy jobs? Then join us on Sunday for an interactive, one of a kind workshop designed to inspire you to find the “Message of your Life” and turn it into a comedy speech that can put you in front of paying audiences.
Space is limited. The workshop is free but we encourage you to support the Jon Lovitz Club by having lunch there. They've got a great menu!
In this two-hour workshop you will learn –
· How to turn your life story into a message that organizations will pay to hear
· What credentials you need to qualify to be a speaker
· How to avoid the five mistakes that beginning speakers make
· How to connect with any audience
· How to make any subject interesting (even the most boring)
|Judy Carter is the author of “The Comedy Bible” and is one of America's top motivational humorists, appearing on over 100 television shows including Oprah, Good Morning America, and CNN. She conducts comedy workshops worldwide as well as speaks to government groups, professional associations and Fortune 500 companies. Judy has shared stages with President Bill Clinton, Deepak Chopra, Lance Armstrong and Lily Tomlin.|