Stage-to-Screen is an ongoing four-week classical scene study course taught by accomplished Actor Martin Thompson in association with The Director's Playhouse. Scenes and selections from the world's finest plays and playwrights including Ibsen, Chekhov, and Strindberg will be adapted from the theater to the camera.
Now enrolling for the next session!
Stage to Screen Class Promotion
Martin Thompson is an award winning professional actor with decades of credits in television and motion pictures, plus extensive credits on the New York stage and in regional theaters nationwide. His motion picture credits include supporting roles opposite Kevin Costner, Dustin Hoffman, Colin Firth, Jane Seymour, Dean Jones and Paul Rudd to name a few.
This course includes:
* Rediscover the classics of theatre and the rich history of our profession!
* Stage vs. camera - make the transition.
* All classwork is filmed for instant feedback.
* Video available online for viewing or downloading for use on website or demo reel.
* Access to private coaching with Martin Thompson throughout the course.
* Get demo reel advice, personalized career coaching and mentoring.
* Video taping services available for auditions.
* Class size is extremely limited. Each student works every week!