Will graduation day be the end of your athletic career?
Graduation day does not have to be the end of a student’s athletic career. But thousands of students with talent, desire, smarts and motivation and who have been competing in sports--some for 10 years or longer!--will end their athletic career the last game of their senior year in high school. Don’t be one of them!
"Get Signed" Athletic Scholarship Academy™ presents a seminar that teaches students and parents how to manage the college athletic recruiting process. You don’t have to sit on the sidelines and watch others play college sports. We can help students be a member of the team!
“Get Signed” Athletic Scholarship Seminar
Jan 26 & Feb 23 | 2pm-4.30pm | $39.99 - admits one parent & student
Attend our next seminar and learn:
- How the athletic scholarship recruiting process works
- How to create a winning recruiting plan
- How to create marketing materials that get a college coach’s attention
- NCAA Clearinghouse Registration explained
- Why it’s important to register with all three athletic associations
- The college application process
- Why you shouldn’t wait for an invitation to visit a college (“Unofficial Visit” explained)
- Financial aid options
- What it takes to become a successful student athlete
- Question & Answer Session with Open Discussion
Learn from a parent who has been there. Quinnie Cook, mother of six, successfully navigated the college athletic recruiting system on her own. With two athletic children looking at college and no recruiters pursuing them, Ms. Cook became an active advocate. Through her diligence, both children won scholarships to D-1 schools and are currently enjoying successful college tenures, both on and off the field.
This information is for students in grades 9-12.
**Get Signed Athletic Scholarship Academy does not guarantee that every student will be awarded an athletic scholarship to attend college**