Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Do you ever watch the ABC TV show, “Shark Tank”?
Do you hope or plan to be on the show some day?
PR Expert, Media Trainer and Speaker Lisa Elia is hosting a complimentary teleseminar, with Financial Expert Dean Erickson, to share tools, advice and strategies to help entrepreneurs calm their nerves, prepare for presentations and land great sponsors and lucrative business deals.
Lisa and Dean will cover:
· The 3 qualities Sharks want to see in you before they invest.
· The 5 numbers you need to know before you present to the Sharks or other investors or sponsors.
· What to do to handle jangly nerves when you’re on camera or in any nerve-wracking situation.
· How to handle tough questions from the Sharks.
· Weighing the pros and cons of a deal with a Shark or other investor.
Even if you have no plans to be on “Shark Tank,” the information that they will share on this call will help you to know exactly what you need to do to polish your presentation and understand your business so fully that the next time you’re making a presentation for new business, sponsorship, or almost anything, you will rock it!
To register for this free call, visit www.getreadyforsharktank.com