College Women Lead Conference
- Business & Professional
- Perimeter Studio and Conference Center, Morrisville NC
Successful grant writing begins with knowing where to find grant money and how to write an effective proposal. This is an introductory grant writing workshop. It is open to those individuals who have little or no grant writing experience or those who are looking to make their grant writing more successful. In this 3-hour workshop, you will learn to:
● Identify the basic parts of a grant proposal
● Recognize key terms used in grants
● Identify different types of funders, resources available to you to find these funders, and specific grant opportunities.
● Recognize the Do's and Don’ts for successful writing
A dynamic speaking, training and consulting company
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.