Get in the Game - 1001 Worshipping Communities
Saturday, November 17, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Across the country...
... new worshiping communities are taking on new forms of church for changing culture, making new disciples, joining in God's mission in their neighborhoods and world.
Igniting a movement for new expressions of Church
"New branches bearing fruit from old roots." - Isaiah 11
Develop training and resources for the work of New Church Innovation
What do we do?
- Foster intentional identification and assessment of potential missional leaders
- Connect innovative churches and leaders with proven practices, coaches, resources, and field education opportunites
- Provide "Thought Leadership" for Seminaries and Denominational entities
- Coaching/Consultiing with presbyteries, congregations and leaders for New Church Innovation
Who is it for? ... FOR PRESBYTERIES
- Cast vision for practical ways of organizing new expressions of Church and support for New Church Innovation.
- Offer training and resources for the work of New Church Innovation
- Work with specific congregations for the development of new worshiping communities
- Coach the transition from worshiping communities to new church
- Assist with missional leadership assessment and hiring interviews
- Offer resources and tools for identifiying missional leaders
- Offer training to equip congregations in the 4 tastks of New Church Innovation
- Coach the planning and implementation of New Worshiping Communities
- Assist established Church in how to embrace and support new expressions of Church in their community
- Assess competencies for missional church planting
- Develop leadership skills and train in proven practices for new church
- Coach and equip leaders in experiments/field education/internships/new projects
- Starting Strong intensive coaching in early stages of new church (the first 3 months)
- Connect you with other innovative new church leaders to create a support/resource commun