Get in the Game - 1001 Worshipping Communities
Saturday, November 17, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (CST)
Across the country...
... new worshiping communities are taking on new forms of church for changing culture, making new disciples, joining in God's mission in their neighborhoods and world.
Igniting a movement for new expressions of Church
"New branches bearing fruit from old roots." - Isaiah 11
Develop training and resources for the work of New Church Innovation
What do we do?
- Foster intentional identification and assessment of potential missional leaders
- Connect innovative churches and leaders with proven practices, coaches, resources, and field education opportunites
- Provide "Thought Leadership" for Seminaries and Denominational entities
- Coaching/Consultiing with presbyteries, congregations and leaders for New Church Innovation
Who is it for? ... FOR PRESBYTERIES
- Cast vision for practical ways of organizing new expressions of Church and support for New Church Innovation.
- Offer training and resources for the work of New Church Innovation
- Work with specific congregations for the development of new worshiping communities
- Coach the transition from worshiping communities to new church
- Assist with missional leadership assessment and hiring interviews
- Offer resources and tools for identifiying missional leaders
- Offer training to equip congregations in the 4 tastks of New Church Innovation
- Coach the planning and implementation of New Worshiping Communities
- Assist established Church in how to embrace and support new expressions of Church in their community
- Assess competencies for missional church planting
- Develop leadership skills and train in proven practices for new church
- Coach and equip leaders in experiments/field education/internships/new projects
- Starting Strong intensive coaching in early stages of new church (the first 3 months)
- Connect you with other innovative new church leaders to create a support/resource commun