Get data + value from System Center Service Manager 2012 with Cube Reports
Thursday, February 21, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Getting timely, actionable information out of Service Manager is the key to getting the value out of the system that both IT and business managers expected when they agreed to move forward with implementing Service Manager. This session covers the basics of cube reporting in Service Manager 2012, including what cubes are, how you access and analyze them, how they compare to built-in reports / SSRS, and using PowerPivot with OLAP cubes.
Acceleres, established in 2009 with offices in Seattle and Philadelphia is a Certified Microsoft Silver Partner for the Modern Datacenter specializing in Microsoft System Center Service Manager and Orchestrator and Windows client / server and Office365 consulting and training. Our services help clients get farther, faster with their IT service management objectives, emphasizing visibility, accountability and efficiency.
What we do
Acceleres products and services include:
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager Consulting
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Orchestrator Consulting
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager and Orchestrator Training
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager and Orchestrator Courseware
- Windows Client / Server / Office365
Why choose us
- Acceleres has substantial real world experience in IT management processes, so we understand our clients real needs, objectives and priorities
- Our strong technical expertise with both Service Manager and Orchestrator enables us to deliver a technical solution that meets those needs
- We employ a pragmatic, sensible and proven approach to delivering these solutions which results in efficiency and economy
Looking for our webinar videos? Check out our channel on YouTube.