Get Control Workshop
Saturday, November 9, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM (CST)
San Antonio, TX
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Struggling to gain your dog's focus? Does your dog greet people with over-the-top enthusiasm?
Come to this single afternoon workshop on impulse control to help your dog learn self-control.
- flat buckle, snap or Martingale/Limited Slip collar
- 6' leash
- a variety of soft, small treats
Additional equipment that is acceptable in class:
- Body harness
- No-pull or front-clip harness
- treat pouch
- No previous training necessary but dog should be comfortable with other dogs and people. This class would not be appopriate for dogs showing aggressive behavior (growling, snapping or biting) toward people or dogs.
- Vaccinations for DHLP, Bordatella and Rabies required
- Dogs ages 5 months and older are welcome
When & Where
Lorraine Martinez, Ph.D.
Lorraine Martinez, owner of LOMA Behavior and Training LLC, provides individual training, behavior assessments, seminars and group classes for the San Antonio dog loving community. Lorraine offers high quality, individualized, fun training classes. She is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer - Knowledge Assessed and graduate of the Karen Pryor Academy of Animal Behavior.