Georgia Regents University College of Nursing Spring Information Session Athens Campus
Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 4:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Georgia Regents University College of Nursing (CON) will be hosting a Spring Information Session at our Athens campus for prospective students interested in the following programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- RN-BSN bridge program
- Master of Science in Nursing- Clinical Nurse Leader program, which is an innovative accelerated graduate (master's entry) program for individuals with NON-NURSING bachelor's degrees.
- Master of Science in Nursing- Nursing Anesthesia
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with degree tracks for post-BSN and post-MSN to include: Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Family Nurse Practitioner, and Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. There is also a traditional option with no concentration for post-MSN students looking to become a nurse practitioner.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing
To RSVP, please register above.
When & Where
Georgia Regents University College of Nursing
Georgia Regents University College of Nursing has a proud history of excellence and innovation in a full range of educational offerings. We are the state’s largest producer of nursing graduates (at all levels), with nationally ranked graduate and online programs.