San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The "Generational Diversity Leadership Seminar” is a half day seminar created to help emerging and seasoned professionals understand the different generations in the workplace and become more effective at influencing, leading, and developing emerging leaders of the Millennial Generation (those born between 1979-1994).
The Generational Diversity Leadership Seminar will be held Saturday, December 6, 2014 from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM at Nova Southeastern University.
Professionals who attend our leadership seminar will walk away with effective answers, solutions, and strategies to some of the challenges that arise within the workplace because of Generational Differences. In addition, emerging and seasoned leaders will discover some practical and applicable leadership strategies which when implemented immediately will help them serve and lead members of the younger generation more effectively.
Joshua’s content for this program is based off ten years of research and personal experiences as a national speaker, author, and leadership/diversity expert on issues that revolve around Leadership and Generational Diversity.
This event will empower its attendees with knowledge, insight and practical skills that will:
- Help attendees learn about the Generational Differences in the workplace and find out how these different differences amongst the Generations are formed;
- Increase attendees knowledge about the Millennial Generation and discover some practical and applicable leadership strategies that will enhance their leadership effectiveness with members of the newest generation;
- Enable attendees to recognize why it’s important for emerging and seasoned leaders to be effective at influencing, leading and developing leaders of the Millennial Generation;
- Teach attendees “real-life stories” which provide valuable insight into why certain leaders are effective with the Millennial Generation and others are not;
- Involve attendees in interactive discussions and case study exercises in order to build and develop their leadership, diversity, and generational awareness and capacity;
- Help attendees understand how to use transformational leadership and other leadership strategies as relevant leadership styles for leadership effectiveness with the Millennial Generation.
- Empower attendees with information that will enable them to walk away inspired with solutions and answers to the leadership problems that exist between the different generations within the workplace environment.
- Each participant will receive a free copy of one of Joshua’s newest books entitled, “A Call to Action; 14 Highly Effective Leadership Principles for Leaders of Millennials”, a training workbook, lunch and a great amount of knowledge in regards to Leadership and Generational Diversity
If you have any more questions about the event, please feel free to contact our leadership offices at (310) 562 2998 or respond to our booking/event manager via email at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you soon!
When & Where
This powerful leadership seminar will be hosted by Joshua Fredenburg, a Nationally Recognized Speaker, Best Selling Author, Leadership / Diveristy / Generational Expert, Doctoral Candidate at Nova Southeastern University, and President of Circle of Change Leadership Conference that connects student leaders on college campuses with top executives from various professional companies and organizations. To learn more about Joshua philosophies on generational diversity, click on the video below or visit his speaking website at www.visionxy.com.